Paranomin

Make Me Original Video (More Footage)

I edited that video, lol!
There are no new scenes, I just put together all the clips that leaked in the highest quality I could find. 
Of course there is more footage! But for now, this is what we have. :)
Just tried to see what the video would have looked like, then I just uploaded it to youtube, as I think no one had already done it (and the ones I found were LQ as fk) 

2 hours ago, Paranomin said:

I think there is more footage then what we seen. So far this video is such a mess as well. First little bit then she dances and then cuts to the house scene with the poles?

Well, to be fair, the transition between the dancing part and the house is  missing .. we also don't know how it ends. Based on this clips alone it looks more like a real music video than the one we got, IMO.

1 hour ago, LastGoodbye said:

I edited that video, lol!
There are no new scenes, I just put together all the clips that leaked in the highest quality I could find. 
Of course there is more footage! But for now, this is what we have. :)
Just tried to see what the video would have looked like, then I just uploaded it to youtube, as I think no one had already done it (and the ones I found were LQ as fk) 

Thanks for that! There were a couple things I hadn't seen b4. 

1 hour ago, Mikey Likey said:

Bleh after seeing the clips put together glad it was reshot the video we got is better rav1 

Us with that unpopular opinion aretha1

I would've liked the old dance sequence in the factory incorporated into the new video because I like it and the choreo.

But other wise the new video>>

Pretty much all Britney's videos make no sense so I don't know why we're going on about a lack of storyline, literally every era but ITZ had random videos of her just chilling to the song jj3 

Work Bitch jj3

TTWE jj3 

IUSA jj3 

Gimme More jj3 

IASFU jj3 

DLMBTLTK jj3 

BTMYH jj3 

3 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Pretty much all Britney's videos make no sense so I don't know why we're going on about a lack of storyline, literally every era but ITZ had random videos of her just chilling to the song jj3 

Work Bitch jj3

TTWE jj3 

IUSA jj3 

Gimme More jj3 

IASFU jj3 

DLMBTLTK jj3 

BTMYH jj3 

Yeah I'm not really here for storylines in music videos anyway jj3 That said, I don't think either of these videos would've been very good jj3