Paranomin

Make Me Original Video (More Footage)

1 hour ago, Erotic said:

Pretty much all Britney's videos make no sense so I don't know why we're going on about a lack of storyline, literally every era but ITZ had random videos of her just chilling to the song jj3 

Work Bitch jj3

TTWE jj3 

IUSA jj3 

Gimme More jj3 

IASFU jj3 

DLMBTLTK jj3 

BTMYH jj3 

But visually some of those videos are appealing and nice to watch and kept my attention. I actually love the Work Bitch video.

Its not about the story line for me. Its about how the video flows and if its well put together and can keep me entertained.

I would say Make Me is on par with the gimme more music video. They are both boring. I didnt even finish the full video of Make Me yet.

1 hour ago, Paranomin said:

But visually some of those videos are appealing and nice to watch and kept my attention. I actually love the Work Bitch video.

Its not about the story line for me. Its about how the video flows and if its well put together and can keep me entertained.

I would say Make Me is on par with the gimme more music video. They are both boring. I didnt even finish the full video of Make Me yet.

I was talking about the original Make Me video. The dance sequence at the start of the OP video is really intriguing and I'd be here for a video of just that. Some great 80's videos used that technique.

6 hours ago, Mikey Likey said:

Bleh after seeing the clips put together glad it was reshot the video we got is better rav1 

Yes I agree 100%. I don't get the hype about the original (other than her dancing).

5 hours ago, Erotic said:

I was talking about the original Make Me video. The dance sequence at the start of the OP video is really intriguing and I'd be here for a video of just that. Some great 80's videos used that technique.

Gotcha! I would be down with dance only version actually 

22 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

This video wasn't great either, and the G Eazy sex scene was awkward as hell... I wish we just got another animated video like break the ice tbh lmao! 

I'd be here for that! cry7