SockBitch

Celebrating The Queen's Birthday

SISTERS. The time is almost upon us. Madonna Louise Veronica of the House Ciccone, First of Her Name, the Unapologetic, Queen of the Charts and the Music Industry, Khaleesi of the Upper East Side, Breaker of Records, and Mother of Fags turns 58 this Tuesday.

I can't be the only one who feels the need to celebrate this important day every year brit0 brit0

But the question is, what's the best way to celebrate? In the past if I'm busy that day I'll usually just have her tours going on in the background all day to tune in when my favorite parts come up. One year I binged through Judas Chris's book Life with My Sister Madonna in one sitting. Another year I was able to have some friends over and we drunkenly marathoned through her worst films. This year is super busy for me but I'll probably still set aside time for Desperately Seeking Susan or something. So, anyone else have any plans? bey1 bey1

tumblr_nadqecJk3h1rsjz5lo1_500.gif

tumblr_lpzb3jPcOn1qhjm0go2_500.gif 

Fuck, I have one day to prepare brit8

I'm trying to get into her 80s iconic fashion sense so I bought some appropriate accessories and clothes, so I'll just get dressed like the Goddess of Cringy Outfits and spin some singles supplied by Salvatore in VIP section bey1

Since Lady Gaga released Artpop, God is dead and Youtube doesn't have Who's That Girl or Desperately Seeking Susan,  we won't be able to stream it on plug dj xtina12

But I guess later on Tuesday we could stream some videos? Maybe one or two for each era?

Idk if she's throwing one of her billion dollar international costume parties this year. I'm kinda sad if she doesn't because the pics always slay and it always makes me realize how inferior my social life is  chi1