Paranomin

Myah Marie sang most of Britney Jean!?!?!

So I came across apparently Myah vocals are most of the Britney Jean album? Is this true? The true stans need to confirm!  I remember listening to some songs and thinking Britney sounded different.

4 minutes ago, Selig said:

The fact that there are people still idiotic enough to support her after all of this. rip3 What kind of talentless fraud. 

At least we're not the ones who have the resort to only using past pictures of our fave as our avis and she's such a talentless fraud that always gets you and your resident psychopath Agugaga on her every move

3 minutes ago, Selig said:

The fact that there are people still idiotic enough to support her after all of this. rip3 What kind of talentless fraud. 

4 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

At least we're not the ones who have the resort to only using past pictures of our fave as our avis and she's such a talentless fraud that always gets you and your resident psychopath Agugaga on her every move

What kind of weak, lame and failed attempt at a clapback is this? rip3 You should have taken more minutes and tried to come up with something better girl. Is she supposed to stop being a talentless piece of shit and a fraud because I continuously expose her as such? Britards and their lack of brain cells. nat2 Oh, and I use whatever the hell I want as my avis. 

15 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

At least we're not the ones who have the resort to only using past pictures of our fave as our avis

Bitch please u fucking tried it. Not you stanning for a female Frankenstein and posting that post that with a straight face.

Boom bye, Miss Universe hath arrived.

christina-aguilera-makeup-5-500x500.jpg

NEXT! oprah11

30 minutes ago, Selig said:

Adrienne brought up Brit Brit and says that she can’t talk on her own and all of her lines were fed into an earpiece.

“I worked with her on X-Factor. Not gonna to lie to you guys, like, I would sit to do my interviews with Demi, I did the behind-the-scenes stuff – she can’t hold a conversation! Like they had someone feed her what she’s supposed to say. She can’t hold a conversation.”

Wasn't Maya Marie original commissioned for Scream & Shout? Then that performed so well that they decided to use her for Barney Jean. It's a sad pathetic situation. Britney fans legit need help more than their fave. xtina11 

1 hour ago, rocky road said:

Adrienne brought up Brit Brit and says that she can’t talk on her own and all of her lines were fed into an earpiece.

“I worked with her on X-Factor. Not gonna to lie to you guys, like, I would sit to do my interviews with Demi, I did the behind-the-scenes stuff – she can’t hold a conversation! Like they had someone feed her what she’s supposed to say. She can’t hold a conversation.”

is she not talking about Demo

Can some Brit fans explain to me in what songs this happened. I haven't listened BJ that much, but when i did she sounded same as always...

I know these rumors exist since HIAM, but i honestly can't tell when it's not Britney in a song...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow is it 2013 already?!

At least we're not the ones who have the resort to only using past pictures of our fave as our avis and she's such a talentless fraud that always gets you and your resident psychopath Agugaga on her e

You're late af

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.