Luca

'Dangerous Woman' (album) has accumulated 600M+ streams on Spotify!

Wait, where's Focus? Was that not on the album? 

Edit: Checked, Focus is definitely on the album. What gives? That would add a decent chunk of streams, considering it was supposedly the "lead" after a decently long Ariana drought.

2 minutes ago, Holly said:

Wait, where's Focus? Was that not on the album? 

Edit: Checked, Focus is definitely on the album. What gives? That would add a decent chunk of streams, considering it was supposedly the "lead" after a decently long Ariana drought.

OLT was released in January 2015, Focus came out in October/November 2015, not really a drought, but fall3 

It was because it flopped really hard everywhere, she decided to drop the entire album, changed the album title to Dangerous Woman and has now created ha masterpiece! yas2 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

OLT was released in January 2015, Focus came out in October/November 2015, not really a drought, but fall3 

It was because it flopped really hard everywhere, she decided to drop the entire album, changed the album title to Dangerous Woman and has now created ha masterpiece! yas2 

Considering I start complaining after like six months without new music, maybe I'm just a baby jj2 As a Gaga fan, RIP me.

Still interesting that they didn't count Focus in this tally, I reckon it would be like 650 million easy, if not closer to 700 million, if they had. Weird for a fan account to not want to use every tool in their arsenal to brag. 

1 minute ago, Holly said:

Considering I start complaining after like six months without new music, maybe I'm just a baby jj2 As a Gaga fan, RIP me.

Still interesting that they didn't count Focus in this tally, I reckon it would be like 650 million easy, if not closer to 700 million, if they had. Weird for a fan account to not want to use every tool in their arsenal to brag. 

Gaga is coming! soon jj2 

Focus in included in the Japan edition of the album, Focus has accumulated 167m streams so yes, it would have like 767m jj2 

44 minutes ago, Holly said:

Honestly, pretty much EVERYONE except a few stans here and there are trying to make Focus disappear jj4 

Pretty Girls teas.

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Honestly, pretty much EVERYONE except a few stans here and there are trying to make Focus disappear jj4 

Pretty Girls teas.

Focus is better than Problem jj2 

Focus is a bop, and they better deal jj2 

Hopefully she will perform at the DW tour yas2 

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

nnn PYHU stan wendy2 

Her very first single is very bubblegum pop that didn't do much to help her shed that Nickelodeon star image. However, despite the overly colorful video, the song is a bop that is cute and fun to listen to. The message is nice and people, including Ariana herself, don't give this song enough credit.

Where did I say I stan? wendy2