Slasher

Ellie Goulding previews new music video on Twitter!

I think it could be for Keep On Dancing? It was confirmed as the next single months ago but it was never sent to radio and just kinda died.
But who knows. It could be for Codes. Or knowing Ellie, it's probably gonna be a 2016 remix of Love Me Like You Do dead4

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This is apparently for a new song called "Still Falling For You", from the soundtrack of the film Bridget Jones' Baby.

Queen of snatching soundtracks slaycat

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

The lead for the Delirium rerelease which will include 20 new tracks as per usual? rav2 

Get ready for Delirium Nights featuring 15 new pop songs and 5 acoustic soundtrack covers bey5

4 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This is apparently for a new song called "Still Falling For You", from the soundtrack of the film Bridget Jones' Baby.

Seems like it is.

nintchdbpict000259829361.jpg?w=412

The upcoming single could be an even bigger hit than last year’s Love Me Like You Do, which the star recorded for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. She has already shot the music video for the track which features clips of RENEE ZELWEGGER’s famous character. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak of the song yesterday and can confirm it is yet another triumph from the star. As with Love Me Like You Do — also the soundtrack for a huge movie, Fifty Shades of Grey — it is an incredible pop smash which gets better with every listen.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1623104/ellie-goulding-outdoes-herself-with-the-official-single-for-upcoming-bridget-jones-movie/