Daenerys

Wonderland

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Kali do you have any interest in being added to the taglist or PM? I figured I'd ask since a new era will likely start soon wendy1 

no that's ok queen, i'll likely be taking a peak here and there regardless lol1 

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Stan whit1

I have a mini heart attack when I think about all the music we'll probably be getting from the faves in Q4 giveup1 

i told you before that im 100% gonna be here for her this era kii. i don't think i'm ready honestly! sob1 

Just now, Taylor said:

As long as her and Nicki don't beef again... wendy4 I'm praying she drops the gimmicks this time!

The "beef" that lasted for 5 minutes. creep1 Also I wish Nicki would've hurried and released bc Tay has a tendency of blocking people from #1 on the album chart. rip2 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

The "beef" that lasted for 5 minutes. creep1 Also I wish Nicki would've hurried and released bc Tay has a tendency of blocking people from #1 on the album chart. rip2 

And the singles chart wendy1 

But honestly I don't think Taylor will release the album before November anyway. It's almost confirmed at this point that she's coming on the 25th, which is a week after SIO, so maybe the album will come Nov 3rd mad5 

They'll both slay! yas1 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

And the singles chart wendy1 

But honestly I don't think Taylor will release the album before November anyway. It's almost confirmed at this point that she's coming on the 25th, which is a week after SIO, so maybe the album will come Nov 3rd mad5 

They'll both slay! yas1 

I hate you, that damn SIO. dead1 

Well yeah that's true. I don't think she'll be releasing the album anytime soon. Honestly I'm so perched for her like I have my coins ready and i'm happy because she's gonna hopefully save us from the tragic state of music right now.

yes they will even tho I wanna fight my fave atm she's still gonna come thru with some bops! ny9