Daenerys

Wonderland

8 hours ago, Arya said:

@Robert. I saw that I was tagged by you in a "Marry the FOTPer" thread, but I can't see the thread, it says that I don't have permission to view that content... fall7 

Ugh FOTP must have been messy again. But my marRIHage proposal still stands taybh! http://49.media.tumblr.com/865d410fa148c8e80733998a105065da/tumblr_nxxws0IFQO1ux6992o1_500.gif

18 hours ago, TaylorNation™ said:

And everyday is like a battle, but every night I dreeeaaammm,

That baby New Romantics will be made a single,

Come on along and agree with me,

Heartbreak isn't the national anthem, thanks a lot Taylor's team.

dead7

You really cursed OOTW rip2 

I was watching Madonna's old videos and it made me think, I wish Taylor would do something next era that is timeless and fresh. I want her to have a "Ray Of Light". And the songs like "Frozen" and "The Power Of Goodbye", if she did some songs in the vein of that. Don't know how to explain it. I don't want her to rip off Madonna but I want her to have an album that is influenced by it. A more artistic route that would prove everyone wrong and make her that much closer to being a legend. I would cry. antm1

2 hours ago, TaylorNation™ said:

I was watching Madonna's old videos and it made me think, I wish Taylor would do something next era that is timeless and fresh. I want her to have a "Ray Of Light". And the songs like "Frozen" and "The Power Of Goodbye", if she did some songs in the vein of that. Don't know how to explain it. I don't want her to rip off Madonna but I want her to have an album that is influenced by it. A more artistic route that would prove everyone wrong and make her that much closer to being a legend. I would cry. antm1

All those songs are superb alex1 I personally feel she's accomplished that "timelessness" on a handful of her Red songs (Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, State Of Grace and even Enchanted antm1 ) Hopefully she'll continue to deliver and grow as an artist gaga13 (and not release shitty songs as singles  sass1)

3 hours ago, Kali said:

All those songs are superb alex1 I personally feel she's accomplished that "timelessness" on a handful of her Red songs (Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, State Of Grace and even Enchanted antm1 ) Hopefully she'll continue to deliver and grow as an artist gaga13 (and not release shitty songs as singles  sass1)

Yess. That's what I mean. She has PERFECT songs that are pop and country mixed and I consider them timeless. What I want her to do is create more of a timeless album like she has before, but do that with pop / maybe indie influences? If she could infuse that with great videos and up her "artistry" she'd be this generation's Madonna (though she's just the first Taylor Swift) brit2 I mean she already has the blonde hair and blue eyes. antm1

Is New Romantics really the next single? Please be true. I might as well clutch my pearls and begin preparing for the impending receding hairline and wig snatch that will occur just in case. In fact I might as well prepare to have my wig snatched off so brutally that my scalp peels off with it.  brit2 brit2 brit2

16 hours ago, TaylorNation™ said:

I toTAYlly feel you on this. I think we all want her to cRIHate a truly timeless magnum opus oprah2 But like Kali said, Taylor has already proved that she's capable of penning true classics so I put my faith in her oprah7

Hi everyone. I am back after difficult times. I'm so glad to be back. I lost the audio of the Red Tour that circulated this summer, I want to listen the live version of All Too Well...  Someone still has the file or it was deleted? Thanks... 

Thanks again for the support about terrorist attacks...

I hope, New Romantics is the next single by the way.