Daenerys

Wonderland

23 hours ago, Juinae said:

Do you think if Zayn performs with Taylor that he'll be able to conquer his stage fright? cry6 

I didn't really follow his solo career but I know that he cancels performances. 

Just think of how awesome a Grammy performance would be. cry6 

OMG, I just noticed your VIP Banner!! lmfao1 FLAWLESS.

23 hours ago, Kaulitz. said:

Hmmm... I'd really recommend Howl's Moving Castle, or the Secret World of Arriety... which one would you recommend next?

Yes, I watched Tales from Earthsea today actually. I t was a really long time ago since I saw it for the very first time. I didn't really like it back then. Also thought it was too slow.. but now I decided to give it another try and I really love it now. katy3 

I was thinking the same thing, specifically HMC cry7

That's another one I've yet to see. Yeah it's cool when you look back and have a new appreciation for something oprah7 I'd probably feel the same way about Whisper of the Heart oprah1

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Re-added my TayTay badge now that there's a Kehlani badge too (I've been over hating her for a while now but I like having my badges be an even number).

Don't worry bb most of us understand and get frustrated with her too.

I still have to listen to Kehlani's new album !

10 hours ago, Kali said:

I was thinking the same thing, specifically HMC cry7

That's another one I've yet to see. Yeah it's cool when you look back and have a new appreciation for something oprah7 I'd probably feel the same way about Whisper of the Heart oprah1

YAASS. I just suggested to @Sylk in the Mariah Section that maybe we could watch HMC together sometime. :D 

8 hours ago, Kali said:

Yes of course oprah1 we need to organize a time sia3

Definitely! Oh yeah,. I was also wondering.. does FOTP have like an Anime thread? We could really use one.. Maybe it's in the Entertainment/Lounge section somewhere..

6 hours ago, Kaulitz. said:

Definitely! Oh yeah,. I was also wondering.. does FOTP have like an Anime thread? We could really use one.. Maybe it's in the Entertainment/Lounge section somewhere..

Yes I believe so but it's extremely inactive!

cheer1

On 17/12/2016 at 11:08 PM, Kali said:

Um how is it this fetus Swift soundtrack single slays careers? thinking-face.png

omg from the Hannah Montana movie I loved it when I was small yas2yas2yas2

On 24/1/2017 at 9:22 PM, Kaulitz. said:

I like it so far. It's really cute. <3 Thanks again for the recommendation, @Robert. :D 

YAASS, it's been delayed so many times now! I just want it to get here already! cry1 I never saw that many Digimon episodes, probably because I always preferred Pokémon. (still has a special place in my heart.) 

And I don't know if anybody here is familiar with the Professor Layton games, but I LOVE them so much and I literally cried when I heard there's gonna be a new series this year called Lady Layton. yas2 

On 25/1/2017 at 11:30 AM, Kaulitz. said:

Oh, well, if you love puzzle games you´'ll love the Layton games! Besides the fun puzzles, beautiful artwork, amazing storyline and best soundtrack each game EVER, there are always minigames you need to complete as well and extra content to unlock! Hope you might get a DS one day. :D 

And by beautiful artwork I mean... yas2yas2 

1360225854-016.jpg802bf5abfdd2572a177d4d4d3245caf2.jpgprofessor-layton-2-ds-05.jpg

That's just some of the scenes.. <33

STAN PROF LAYTON LEGIT MY FAVES cry6 Did u watch the movie tho? cry7 I loved it!

On 30/1/2017 at 1:54 AM, Juinae said:

It's been over a month since I've actually made a post on FOTP. brit2

I was so busy at the end of December that I didn't even get to properly celebrate the release of IDWLF with my fellow snakes. brit2

I hope that I never have to go through this Taylor drought again, it sucked not having time to talk about the new music and everything that comes with it. brit2

Anyway, here's to me hopefully being able to rejoin in the Snakelor festivities in the coming months! giphy.gif

at least you're back oprah1

kk guys don't think im like stalking yall its just that when i open a thread it takes me to the last page I read! yas2 

3 hours ago, Kali said:

Yes I believe so but it's extremely inactive!

cheer1

Let's try and revive ha! dancey1 

3 hours ago, #Music said:

STAN PROF LAYTON LEGIT MY FAVES cry6 Did u watch the movie tho? cry7 I loved it!

YYAAAASSSS!!!! yas2yas2 Yes, I have it on DVD, original version (I hate dubbed Anime) I really loved it! And I can not wait for the Lady Layton game(s) kr1 

BTW, thanks for all the upvotes, hun! hug1 

3 hours ago, Kaulitz. said:

I haven't been here for a while. What are the Swifties up to this weekend? :D 

I'm currently being snowed in at my house while procrastinating. wub1 I love not doing assigned work in a timely manner. dead1 

How is your weekend going? cloud1