Daenerys

Wonderland

17 minutes ago, Royale said:

Imagine thinking that IKYWT. is trash. Luckily I can NOT relate!

Ik ny12 

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Sylk IKYWT is trash. Why?

get your ears checked 

10 hours ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

@Juinae I see that it was your birthday the day before yesterday, I would've done a thread if I'd caught it at the right time. Thanks for the many, many, many upvotes and keep on loving your serpentine queen!

taylor-swift-birthday-cake-2-women-in-mu

Thank you for the belated birthday wish! katyanna1

Yeah, I rarely announce my birthday so I can't believe your detective eyes spotted it. tay2 

Anywho, only two birthdays left until I can sing along with Snake's "22" and actually mean it. mess1 

r1y7b7.png

And I see that you sent me a PM a while back, I am sorry for not responding. I have been pretty inactive on here for the past couple months but I should get back to you soon.

8 hours ago, Juinae said:

Thank you for the belated birthday wish! katyanna1

Yeah, I rarely announce my birthday so I can't believe your detective eyes spotted it. tay2 

Anywho, only two birthdays left until I can sing along with Snake's "22" and actually mean it. mess1 

r1y7b7.png

And I see that you sent me a PM a while back, I am sorry for not responding. I have been pretty inactive on here for the past couple months but I should get back to you soon.

Omg happy belated birthday king oprah4 

So... it's been roughly 4 weeks since I've updated the section numbers. I figured I'd do it again and just start making it a monthly thing instead of weekly, because I'm obviously a lazy cunt! sia1 

On May 29th, the Taylor section had 76,425 posts. The section now has 79,161 posts, which means we've gained 2,736 posts in 4 weeks and roughly 680 a week! That's pretty good honestly since she's still nowhere to be found and we have next to nothing that would create discussion besides the Spotify fiasco!

Anyways, until next month... rih3

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So... it's been roughly 4 weeks since I've updated the section numbers. I figured I'd do it again and just start making it a monthly thing instead of weekly, because I'm obviously a lazy cunt! sia1 

On May 29th, the Taylor section had 76,425 posts. The section now has 79,161 posts, which means we've gained 2,736 posts in 4 weeks and roughly 680 a week! That's pretty good honestly since she's still nowhere to be found and we have next to nothing that would create discussion besides the Spotify fiasco!

Anyways, until next month... rih3

Impressive

LkcuPQi.gif

Just now, Taylor said:

Both of our faves are lazy yes they'd rather hang out with their annoying fake friends than actually promote

LkcuPQi.gif

my fave is actually friends with the people she associates with though but honestly that isn't a good thing since her friends are the most annoying humans to breathe in earths oxygen

LkcuPQi.gif

4 minutes ago, Hannah said:

my fave is actually friends with the people she associates with though but honestly that isn't a good thing since her friends are the most annoying humans to breathe in earths oxygen

LkcuPQi.gif

I hope Taylor disassociates with her annoying clique and comes out as a lesbian and dates Karlie Kloss

LkcuPQi.gif

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I hope Taylor disassociates with her annoying clique and comes out as a lesbian and dates Karlie Kloss

LkcuPQi.gif

tbh the girl squad needs to die I was tired of it the minute it became a thing

LkcuPQi.gif