Daenerys

Wonderland

6 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

I'll respond too. I think it's going to be her most pop album yet. I think there will be a few songs though that are more stripped down like CIWYW. New Year's Day I have a feeling will be a great closer & ballad. The only producers are Jack Antonoff, Max Martin, Shellback, & Taylor herself so I have a feeling it's going to be straight great pop. I understand why it doesn't seem that much of a Taylor album but I think for fans that just found out about her newer stuff since 1989 they'll love it. I think there will be something for everyone on the album. hug1

Thank you for responding hug1 I hope the album just feels satisfying dead2 

16 minutes ago, Andrew Michael said:

She has a ton of beautiful pics this era cry1 

I agree oprah4 I can’t wait for the magazine and all the pics we’ll be getting

9 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

A pic from the reputation shoot would slay 

xC7uArT.jpg

w68XFcU.jpg

tlG8uvS.jpg

8pc8ymT.jpg

@Lachlan do you need us to vote on a picture(s) if we want to change the section icon/award icon? sia2 

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

I agree oprah4 I can’t wait for the magazine and all the pics we’ll be getting

@Lachlan do you need us to vote on a picture(s) if we want to change the section icon/award icon? sia2 

I'd rather it be something that everyone agrees on so a vote would be cute! sia2