Daenerys

Wonderland

Just now, Anna-wa said:
  • Should've Said No
  • Our Song
  • Picture To Burn
  • Invisible
  • Cold As You

I don't remember how Invisible goes (it was a bonus track, wasn't it?) but the others are all good, I'd even say Cold as You and Our Song are among her best songs overall.

Just now, Vilppu said:

I don't remember how Invisible goes (it was a bonus track, wasn't it?) but the others are all good, I'd even say Cold as You and Our Song are among her best songs overall.

100% agreed clap4 

I don't know because she re-released the album with the bonus tracks as part of the official tracklist later on. So. shrug1 But it's a very pretty ballad. cry7 

I just wanna show you

She don't even know you

She's never gonna love you like I want to

And you just see right through me, but if you only knew me,

We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable

Instead of just invisible

3 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

100% agreed clap4 

I don't know because she re-released the album with the bonus tracks as part of the official tracklist later on. So. shrug1 But it's a very pretty ballad. cry7 

I'll listen when I'm done with the dull maths stuff I'm currently coping with <3

On 11/14/2017 at 1:47 AM, Urbi said:

I’m so conflicted with her guys you have no idea giveup2 Like I know for sure that I won’t buy this album cause simply I just don’t want to support bad people cause it would make ME feel bad giveup2 But on the other hand few songs that I’ve already listened are slaying me and I wish I could buy them as single tracks, although like I said already it would make me feel bad giveup2 I don’t know what to do giveup2 

Also I’m kinda confused about the entire “being a snake and embracing it” thing - There are some songs where she’s literally making herself like a good person “All these liars are calling me one” - girl but you DID lie giveup2 so stop with this shit giveup2 

but on the other songs she’s owning it like on “I Did Something Bad” And I wish she would embrace it in 100% cause this half assed “bad bitch” mixed with playing a victim results with a very confusing image giveup2 

Sorry that I’m posting it here; I don’t want to shade Taylor but I also need opinion from her fans - if I posted it in BG, all the haters would derail this thread and I don’t want that giveup2 

It’s not that serious rip2 if a few lies is what makes someone bad, then I guess all pop stars are evil.

35 minutes ago, Hylia said:

It’s not that serious rip2 if a few lies is what makes someone bad, then I guess all pop stars are evil.

This moo1 everyone who meets her and works with her praises her for being professional and extremely friendly. It’s mostly just when she thinks someone’s crossed her she gets all petty and immature (see; the whole Bad Blood fiasco)

However, I understand your point @Urbi and dw, it’s easy to tell you’re not trolling and just genuinely asking our opinions rip2 

Her personality is off-putting to some people, especially those who haven’t ever really stanned her and stuck with her. I think it’s best just to separate the person with the music, but that’s easier said than done. So just do what feels right to you ny1 

5 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Finally some replies rih1 well I already addressed that issue about separating person from the music:

GIF is quite explanatory rip4 

She did some bad things to my fave maybe that’s why I’m feeling this way? However she came through with some songs on her latest album. I wish that someone made a cover album like Ryan Adams did 1989 so I can feel guilty-free while listening to her songs rip3rip1 

Nnn rip3 

But yeah, I understand. I don’t think there’s any reason to feel guilty listening to her because I don’t believe she’s a bad person though. But, I’ve followed her and her music for quite some time now and have a different view I guess moo1 

I personally think she’s more likable now than she was last era, her actions and persona almost made me unstan in 2016 trash1 She seemed very unhuman during the 1989 era, like a robot with her squad, but now she seems more... human again? moo1 That’s the vibe I get at least, but I’m not at all convinced it’ll stay that way since she usually becomes insufferable halfway through her eras. 

I'm having the same problem as @Urbi tbh. I was a hardcore STAN during a part of 1989, but her getting caught red-handed in the Kanye lie and the fucking "squad" was just too much for me.

HOWEVER

reputation is great from what I have heard and one of the best pop albums out for a while. Also, she doesn't seem as annoying as she was last year but that might be because she's laying super low rn.chi1 I'll give ha my $0.006 coins from streaming but she needs to prove to me that she's matured before I buy her shit again.

OT: Delicate, Getaway Car, I Did Something Bad, King Of My Heart, Call It What You Want and New Years day are the most beautiful girls but there are some very cute ones too like TIWWCHNT, Don't Blame Me, and So It Goes...

22 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does anybody know when Reputation will be released on Spotify?

No one knows for sure. Some big publications were saying it’d be on streaming after the first week but there’s no confirmation jj4 she’d be stupid not to put it up, but we’ll see.

So last night I was looking at the original Reputation cover and wondered how it would've been had Taylor decided to go for a slightly more regal and stripped back cover for the album. Thoughts? slaycat

JWYay0E.png

Just now, Jon. said:

So last night I was looking at the original Reputation cover and wondered how it would've been had Taylor decided to go for a slightly more regal and stripped back cover for the album. Thoughts? slaycat

JWYay0E.png

Way better

2 minutes ago, Jon. said:

JWYay0E.png

Looks like the 25 cover wendy1 but I like it, I agree the actual cover is... meh?

Lowkey wish the back cover was the front cover. The magazine headlines could’ve been fit to go down/across her cheek like the tracklist.

5 minutes ago, Jon. said:

JWYay0E.png

This original photo should've been the official album cover tbh, even though the real album cover has strangely grown on me tbh.