Daenerys

Wonderland

3 hours ago, Jon. said:

So last night I was looking at the original Reputation cover and wondered how it would've been had Taylor decided to go for a slightly more regal and stripped back cover for the album. Thoughts? slaycat

JWYay0E.png

i like that it's an image, nice touch imo! 8/10

so after hitting up JB Hi-Fi, Sanity and no luck w the magazines this whole week... my faithful ol bookstore I could rely on.

Rang them up and I've got Vol1/2 coming in just for mwah. cry2

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

No one knows for sure. Some big publications were saying it’d be on streaming after the first week but there’s no confirmation jj4 she’d be stupid not to put it up, but we’ll see.

Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

There’s a girl on Tumblr making HD scans of like everything in the magazines giveup1 I sent an anonymous question asking if she had that poster and could scan it but she didn’t answer. I need someone who’s good at scanning to (hopefully) get it in their CD because... tina1 

Omg I think I know who you're talking about because I've seen the scans everywhere on Tumblr giveup1 Hopefully we'll get to see the HD pic of that soon enough tbh tina1

44 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Me when people call "1989" the perfect pop album: tay2 

Omg wuttttt

I just got the deluxe version in the mail a few days ago and have been weeping in the car listening to it. Lol. But I came to the album later than most peeps. It hasn’t aged like anything but wine for me yet. 

3 hours ago, Satori said:

Omg wuttttt

I just got the deluxe version in the mail a few days ago and have been weeping in the car listening to it. Lol. But I came to the album later than most peeps. It hasn’t aged like anything but wine for me yet. 

Yeah you'll have to give it time. I LOVED it when it first came out - and I still like it - but other than I Wish You Would and I Know Places, all of the songs that still sound as good as they did back then are the singles (ignoring WTNY which is OkayTM) tay2

Red wasn't like that at all though - in fact, the singles are very far from the best aged tracks from that album.

I hope Reputation ages more like Red than 1989 tay2 

I have been really busy with it being the last few weeks of my semester and so I haven't had the time to set up a Taylor Swift Tix account and redeem any of my boosts. I planned on doing it tonight, the last day of availability but then Taylor Nation announced that the portal would be closing at noon and so now I will miss out on the ticket presale and have to try and get tickets in the general sale. I wish they would have announced ahead of time that Tix would be closing a noon, not midnight. cry9 I swear if I don't get seats at all I will be beyond pissed. 

avatars-000353527937-m52uyf-t500x500.jpg

2 hours ago, Juinae said:

I have been really busy with it being the last few weeks of my semester and so I haven't had the time to set up a Taylor Swift Tix account and redeem any of my boosts. I planned on doing it tonight, the last day of availability but then Taylor Nation announced that the portal would be closing at noon and so now I will miss out on the ticket presale and have to try and get tickets in the general sale. I wish they would have announced ahead of time that Tix would be closing a noon, not midnight. cry9 I swear if I don't get seats at all I will be beyond pissed. 

avatars-000353527937-m52uyf-t500x500.jpg

I haven’t signed up either lol2 they can miss me with that shit!