Daenerys

Wonderland

I was listening to reputation earlier and it finally hit me what song Gorgeous reminds me of. 

It gives me Lily Allen Air Balloon vibes. Idk what it is about it but it has bugged me since the song dropped. 

I think it's the chorus. The "you're gorgeous" reminds me of the "in your air balloon". 

The songs are just similar to me and I'm just glad to finally know what I thought it sounded like so it can stop bothering me fall3 

19 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I was listening to reputation earlier and it finally hit me what song Gorgeous reminds me of. 

It gives me Lily Allen Air Balloon vibes. Idk what it is about it but it has bugged me since the song dropped. 

I think it's the chorus. The "you're gorgeous" reminds me of the "in your air balloon". 

The songs are just similar to me and I'm just glad to finally know what I thought it sounded like so it can stop bothering me fall3 

Gorgeous is truly a cursed song

bHtkzIK.gif

13 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Omg Mariah the only artist to do it 3 times shes a queen

Yes

Taylor would have done it 3 times too but WANEGOD and LWYMMD debuted early in the 70s because the airplay tracking week is different than sales/streaming wendy4 

Mine would have debuted at #1 as well but her team rush released it after it leaked in the middle of the week wendy4 

omg she’s so frustrating 

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes

Taylor would have done it 3 times too but WANEGOD and LWYMMD debuted early in the 70s because the airplay tracking week is different than sales/streaming wendy4 

Mine would have debuted at #1 as well but her team rush released it after it leaked in the middle of the week wendy4 

omg she’s so frustrating 

Whatever Mariah first female to do it btw shes a legend

On 2/4/2018 at 3:00 AM, Taylor said:

Interesting at 1989 gaining over 460M streams on Spotify since its rihturn. A classic alum! ny1  

The fact that it would easily have over 3 billion streams if it was on there from the beginning giveup1 

Well, 3 billion streams = 2 million Album equivalent units. But, 3 billion streams earns her about 18M $ while 2 million albums earned her 32M $

Just now, Taylor said:

The way Booty outsold all the other girls’ entire discographies, the slayage clap3 

#1GGY was that bitch, and musical mastermind JLo knew it. Truly the Lady Marmalade of this decade clap3 

4 hours ago, Hylia said:

Not everyone has a Diamond album released in 2014 like AKA

If it was a dollar store diamond maybe

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The way Booty outsold all the other girls’ entire discographies, the slayage clap3 

If it was the fakeage maybe...

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

#1GGY was that bitch, and musical mastermind JLo knew it. Truly the Lady Marmalade of this decade clap3 

If it was lady Swearwater maybe..