Daenerys

Wonderland

5 hours ago, Arya said:

@Taylor I'm shook, the Lord can finally hold a note bebe1 I just watched the BBMA's performance bebe1

I was actually disappointed. Vocals were okay but the outfit was ugly and she just didn’t pull it off that well imo, like her dancing was stiff and the choreo they attempted was the wrong choices from the different MV scenes bebe1 

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

I was actually disappointed. Vocals were okay but the outfit was ugly and she just didn’t pull it off that well imo, like her dancing was stiff and the choreo they attempted was the wrong choices from the different MV scenes bebe1 

what was ugly? bebe1 

16 hours ago, Taylor said:

Drag her I guess bebe1

This era so far has been a lot of choices. bebe1

I'm liking Me! a bit more and I enjoyed the performance, but when I start thinking about the Shake It Off performance at the VMA's and the Blank Space song/video it's... I- bebe1

People calling Taylor desperate to boost sales with physical single releases and then Shawn Mendes (another UMG artist) releases his new single with the ability to buy different 7 inches and even cassettes. Taylor leading the way on new release strategies I guess. burn1

I can't believe that ME!h single-handedly killed my excitement for this era/album. I really tried to like the song but I don't feel compelled to listen to it... and so I haven't. I genuinely consider it to be the worst song in her discography, it uses an outdated sound (that I never liked when it was popular) and beyond childish lyrics with absolutely no cultural narrative relevance. 

I have hope for the second single (which it looks like we'll be getting soon - all those TV appearances can't be for ME! can they?). I pray that Language of Love/Calm (or whatever the song is called is an actual serve). 

I'd also be hear for Love Language/Language of Love being the album title. 

Spoiler

Also, this would have made for a great album cover shot (with better fitting shorts). I feel like it really fits with the feel she is going for.

taylorimage-e1556237019545.jpg?w=1000&h=

5 hours ago, Juinae said:

I can't believe that ME!h single-handedly killed my excitement for this era/album. I really tried to like the song but I don't feel compelled to listen to it... and so I haven't. I genuinely consider it to be the worst song in her discography, it uses an outdated sound (that I never liked when it was popular) and beyond childish lyrics with absolutely no cultural narrative relevance. 

I have hope for the second single (which it looks like we'll be getting soon - all those TV appearances can't be for ME! can they?). I pray that Language of Love/Calm (or whatever the song is called is an actual serve). 

I'd also be hear for Love Language/Language of Love being the album title. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, this would have made for a great album cover shot (with better fitting shorts). I feel like it really fits with the feel she is going for.

taylorimage-e1556237019545.jpg?w=1000&h=

mte mad5 im still excited for the album because im thirsty as fuck for new taylor music but ME! was literally DOA. if her second single isn't a SERVE...

On 6/1/2019 at 6:14 AM, Urbanov said:

When is the second single coming?

Probably late June or early July. She said they were still filming the video when she went to Ellen and that was mid-May, so it'll probably be ready in a few weeks unless they were planning to wait a while longer for the next single sia3 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Why omg she needs to drop it ASAP 

I think late June sounds about right, tbh. I don't think she's getting a #1 regardless but at least she'd have a better shot by giving OTR a few more weeks to slow down, and her team probably has that in mind. Plus the physicals didn't count first week and are set to ship in like a week (or this week?) which is gonna give ME! a big one week boost on the Hot 100 (probably back to the top 5), after that they should kill it (hence why single two coming late June makes sense) since radio isn't going anywhere either and it's just gonna plummet jj3 

On 5/24/2019 at 6:22 PM, Daenerys said:

was listening to ME! on Z100 and they have an edited version without the "Hey kids! Spelling is fun!" part lol3

does this version exist on the internet? lol3 

On 8/4/2019 at 7:15 AM, Luca said:

Are we going to get another single/song before the release of the album? oprah12 

Yes! Single three is going to be released either this week or next and the music video is supposedly planned to be released during or right after the VMAs. 

All signs point to it being the collab with Katy Perry (Small Talk), as teased by Charlie Puth and other insiders who have been correct about YNTCD/NRO.

7 hours ago, Juinae said:

Yes! Single three is going to be released either this week or next and the music video is supposedly planned to be released during or right after the VMAs. 

All signs point to it being the collab with Katy Perry (Small Talk), as teased by Charlie Puth and other insiders who have been correct about YNTCD/NRO.

giveup3 

7 hours ago, Juinae said:

giveup3