Daenerys

Wonderland

11 minutes ago, Snow said:

Jon is very active yes! He's still playing that CAL game. Victor & Mike are both semi-active, but I mean, now that their queen returned creep1

Also do you like Dua you never talk about her anymore 😡

BITCH DUA REALLY CAME INTO 2020 LIKE HERE I AM AND I AM GOING TO SAVE POP MUSIC AND SHOW Y'ALL HOW ITS DONE alex1

PHYSICAL IS THAT BITCH alex1

Just now, Laura said:

BITCH DUA REALLY CAME INTO 2020 LIKE HERE I AM AND I AM GOING TO SAVE POP MUSIC AND SHOW Y'ALL HOW ITS DONE alex1

BITCH TEA!!! alex1

DON'T START NOW AOTY SOTY alex1

PHYSICAL BEST POP SONG OR WHATEVER, SOTY TOO THEY CAN GIVE TWO AWARDS NEXT YEAR alex1

FUTURE NOSTALGIA BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM, AOTY alex1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I don't claim Jon Snow anymore

Your name says otherwise! change it fatty! time for a new name new era! 

1 minute ago, Laura said:

I'd be so fucking disappointed if Dua doesn't keep up with the momentum! The releases so far are shaping up to be the Albume of the Century! juicy1

Just now, Limn said:

I'd be so fucking disappointed if Dua doesn't keep up with the momentum! The releases so far are shaping up to be the Albume of the Century! juicy1

I am SNOW! It's a generic surname! 

And I have ALL the faith in Dua, but hopefully it won't backfired like Taylor did with Loser.. what a mess

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

BITCH TEA!!! alex1

DON'T START NOW AOTY SOTY alex1

PHYSICAL BEST POP SONG OR WHATEVER, SOTY TOO THEY CAN GIVE TWO AWARDS NEXT YEAR alex1

FUTURE NOSTALGIA BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM, AOTY alex1

BITCH!!!!!! alex1

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HYPED I AM FOR THIS ALBUM IT'S GONNA BE ALL I EVER WANTED POP MUSIC HAS BEEN SO BORING alex1

I NEED HER TO WIN ALL OF THE THINGS LIKE I KNOW THE ALBUM ISN'T OUT BUT LBR IT'S GONNA BE THAT ALBUM alex1

SHE IS NOT PLAYING AROUND THIS ERA AND I JUST LOVE HOW DEEP DOWN EVERYBODY KNOWS IT alex1

4 minutes ago, Limn said:

I can't even explain the feelings I felt when I first listened to Physical and watched the MV, it was so good and refreshing alex1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Any moment is the right moment when you're there ari5

Tea! juicy1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I am SNOW! It's a generic surname! 

And I have ALL the faith in Dua, but hopefully it won't backfired like Taylor did with Loser.. what a mess

Bitch you live in a tropical country what makes you have a right to use Snow? ajay1

I'm literally gagging at Dua serving everything we wanted! Aesthetic? Check! Music? Check! Choerography? Check! Attitude? Check! juicy1 
What kind of backlash on Lover you are talking about tho? 

3 minutes ago, Laura said:

BITCH!!!!!! alex1

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HYPED I AM FOR THIS ALBUM IT'S GONNA BE ALL I EVER WANTED POP MUSIC HAS BEEN SO BORING alex1

I NEED HER TO WIN ALL OF THE THINGS LIKE I KNOW THE ALBUM ISN'T OUT BUT LBR IT'S GONNA BE THAT ALBUM alex1

SHE IS NOT PLAYING AROUND THIS ERA AND I JUST LOVE HOW DEEP DOWN EVERYBODY KNOWS IT alex1

HONESTLY TEA NOT EVEN LOVER SAVED IT alex1

I AM SAD THAT THE ALBUM IS SO SHORT THOUGH LIKE WHY? THERE'S LIKE 11 SONGS AND WE ALREADY HEARD 3 alex1

SHE COULD'VE AT LEAST MADE IT 14 SONGS alex1

3 minutes ago, Laura said:

I can't even explain the feelings I felt when I first listened to Physical and watched the MV, it was so good and refreshing alex1

Right? The sudden switch to anime I was about to cringe but the moment dua stole that guy's heart she also stole my wigs. That bitch! 

1 minute ago, Limn said:

Bitch you live in a tropical country what makes you have a right to use Snow? ajay1

I'm literally gagging at Dua serving everything we wanted! Aesthetic? Check! Music? Check! Choerography? Check! Attitude? Check! juicy1 
What kind of backlash on Lover you are talking about tho? 

Global warming is happening we'll get snow soon enough ari2

And TEA! She's really THE main pop girl of the moment and if she flops I am going to be SO mad noway1

There's no Lover backlash, what I meant was that it's so hyped but it was basically for nothing cause the album lowkey sucks.. like yes the GP loves it and it's critically acclaimed but.. after Reputation??? NO SIS

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

HONESTLY TEA NOT EVEN LOVER SAVED IT alex1

I AM SAD THAT THE ALBUM IS SO SHORT THOUGH LIKE WHY? THERE'S LIKE 11 SONGS AND WE ALREADY HEARD 3 alex1

SHE COULD'VE AT LEAST MADE IT 14 SONGS alex1

SORRY TO LOVER BUT I COMPLETELY AGREE alex1

THIS BITCH? THERE BETTER BE BONUS TRACKS OR ELSE I'LL RIOT alex1

BUT THEN AGAIN IF THOSE 11 SONGS REALLY SLAP I'M NOT GONNA COMPLAIN BUT I HOPE SHE WON'T RELEASE TOO MUCH UNTIL IT'S OUT alex1