Daenerys

Wonderland

7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

Well, since Taylor has brought up Coney Island in a song in 2020 for the first time and that account has been created in 2015, I think that was enough of a evidence, Woncon. ny5

And I understand this is how you act inside host organism - eNRnX6j.gif, but I did mention it could be Lana's. ny4

That's why I joked it was Taylor um2

If it was made after Taylor wrote the song, it would be a fan. katy11

Didn't expect your species to understand a human joke though bey11

Just now, Wonho said:

That's why I joked it was Taylor um2

If it was made after Taylor wrote the song, it would be a fan. katy11

Didn't expect your species to understand a human joke though bey11

ny2

Of course, make it a joke now, Woncon. ny6

It's clear - Coney Island - next spawning location for your species. ny5

@Billie Frank, you're on the phone with @Ghostface, she's upset, she's going off about something that you said (something to do with the word fix)

She'll never get your humour like I do...

I'm in my room, it's a typical Tuesday night, I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like (Ava Max, The National)

She'll never get your story like I do.

But she wear short skirts, I wear t-shirt,
She's an FOTP Event staff, and I'm just a member,

Dreaming of the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for, has been here the whole time!

Just now, august said:

@Billie Frank, you're on the phone with @Ghostface, she's upset, she's going off about something that you said (something to do with the word fix)

I'm in my room, it's a typical Tuesday night, I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like (Ava Max, The National)

Dreaming of the day when you wake up and find that what you're waiting for, has been here the whole time!

Wonderland was actually Take Thats most recent era... slay. 

It served this bop. Lowkey literally the only time they ever promoted in the US in over 30 years. true1

Spoiler

@Ghostface, I won't make assumptions about why you switched your homeroom but I think it's cause of me,

@Ghostface, one time I was riding on my skateboard when I passed your house, it's like I couldn't breathe,

You heard the rumours from @Mario, you couldn't believe a word she said, but this time it was true.

I was walking home, on broken cobblestones, just thinking of you 

When @Billie Frank pulled up like a figment of my worst intentions, she said, "@august, get in the car, let's drive"

those days turned into nights, slept next to her, but I dreamt of you all summer long.

@Ghostface, I'm here on your doorstep, and I planned it out for weeks now but it's finally sinking in.

STANDING IN YOUR CARDIGAN! KISSING IN MY CAR AGAIN!

20 hours ago, august said:

Dreaming of the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for, has been here the whole time!

ny6

@Billie Frank doesn't belong with me, so don't worry, augustcon. ny5

19 hours ago, august said:

@Ghostface, I won't make assumptions about why you switched your homeroom but I think it's cause of me,

@Ghostface, one time I was riding on my skateboard when I passed your house, it's like I couldn't breathe,

You heard the rumours from @Mario, you couldn't believe a word she said, but this time it was true.

I was walking home, on broken cobblestones, just thinking of you 

When @Billie Frank pulled up like a figment of my worst intentions, she said, "@august, get in the car, let's drive"

those days turned into nights, slept next to her, but I dreamt of you all summer long.

@Ghostface, I'm here on your doorstep, and I planned it out for weeks now but it's finally sinking in.

STANDING IN YOUR CARDIGAN! KISSING IN MY CAR AGAIN!

ny2

I am sorry, James August the III, but favoring @Billie Frank like that... ny3

12 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

@Billie Frank doesn't belong with me, so don't worry, augustcon. ny5

Yes, luckily, he lives in a very cold place that sees no sunlight ny10 so you can't thrive there. ny6

13 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

I am sorry, James August the III, but favoring @Billie Frank like that... ny3

Because you rarely log on nowadays, you log in once a day like a robot to do your games and then leave default_ny12.gifdefault_ny12.gif

4 minutes ago, august said:

Yes, luckily, he lives in a very cold place that sees no sunlight ny10 so you can't thrive there. ny6

Because you rarely log on nowadays, you log in once a day like a robot to do your games and then leave default_ny12.gifdefault_ny12.gif

ny2

Thankfully, seeking sunlight is a good thing, maybe not for your vampiric species though. ny6

Once a day is now rarely? default_ny12.gif