Daenerys

Wonderland

3 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Sis, why would we talk about important annoucements in here? brit1 I would make a new thread if something was coming, or you would have snatched it before me. lol3.gif

Haven't seen you post for a while, are you also doing finals (that don't seem to be final) every week like @Royale and @Ghostface?

Please, my finals actually finish soon - and I'm going on vacation right after: on next Friday omg oprah15 

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

oprah15

You are so right on that one. Actually, Dawn Richard's album ( where Jacuzzi belongs ) is whole vibe. I enjoyed my listen a week ago. true1

I will listen to it <3

1 minute ago, fab said:

did ya'll get a signed evermore CD though nicki3 

I haven't listened to the album, how could I get a signed CD nicki3 

Sis, why would we talk about important annoucements in here? brit1 I would make a new thread if something was coming, or you would have snatched it before me. 

Idk it was just the first thing that came to my mind, drag me brit1

Sis, why would we talk about important annoucements in here? brit1 I would make a new thread if something was coming, or you would have snatched it before me. lol3.gif

Haven't seen you post for a while, are you also doing finals (that don't seem to be final) every week like @Royale and @Ghostface?

I'm done with exams fortunately  nicki3  maybe @Royale and @Ghostface keep failing theirs and need to retake them? brit7

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Yes sis, get that vacation, are you vaccinated though? ny6

No. dead2 Not you literally ruining the fun with a sentence? missj1 I'm just going to the South with my friends' and her car missj1

2 minutes ago, fab said:

Idk it was just the first thing that came to my mind, drag me brit1

I'm done with exams fortunately  nicki3  maybe @Royale and @Ghostface keep failing theirs and need to retake them? brit7

ny6

Or maybe we have to pass certain subjects for the first time or something like that? nicki3

Just now, Royale said:

No. dead2 Not you literally ruining the fun with a sentence? missj1 I'm just going to the South with my friends' and her car missj1

He will now make you feel guilty about that trip and will accuse you of being reckless in these times. ohno1

3 minutes ago, fab said:

Literally how are you done with exams this early in May? Last time I finished this early was in the first year rip2 

Or perhaps you've already graduated? rip4 I'll be done next week though, we're glad! 

Just now, Royale said:

Literally how are you done with exams in this early in May? Last time I finished this early was in the first year rip2 

Or perhaps you've already graduated? rip4 I'll be done next week though, we're glad! 

yeah that's what I meant, I graduated in 2019 bey1 good luck sis bey7

Just now, Royale said:

Literally how are you done with exams in this early in May? Last time I finished this early was in the first year rip2 

It's easy to finish early with the exams when you force professors to listen to right where you left me on a loop. ny5

1 minute ago, fab said:

you should brit4 did you listen to folklore? 

Yes I have, actually in a LP on here and I revisited the album not that long ago. Good album for Spring but also for Fall tbh demi1 

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Why do you think they sold out so rapidly? nicki3

default_nicki-red-carpet.gif

I could never get it, so I stopped trying. default_nicki-red-carpet.gif

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You will get

This is so strange.

But strangely addictive default_nicki-red-carpet.gif

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Have fun bb default_nicki-red-carpet.gif 

what if Ghostface's Bey Songs Championchip is actually some kind of Sociology project examining how long people are willing to participate in a dull and rewardless game brit8

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

default_nicki-red-carpet.gif

I could never get it, so I stopped trying. default_nicki-red-carpet.gif

This is so strange.

But strangely addictive default_nicki-red-carpet.gif

Have fun bb default_nicki-red-carpet.gif 

ny4

I must be on a roll since you like 2 songs in a row. default_nicki-red-carpet.gif

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Yes I have, actually in a LP on here and I revisited the album not that long ago. Good album for Spring but also for Fall tbh demi1 

You do know what's good. I also evisited it two weeks ago. Whew! oprah1