Daenerys

Wonderland

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

Don't forget the archaic human technology known as MTV that you told me you still watch. ny6

I am sorry, but their channels exist and I am not actively watching them, but letting them on in the background like now, for example. ny6

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Guys this was fun but I'm getting a little tired missj1 See you tomorrow if you're willing to post in my thread about Evermore missj1

Yeah, I still have to get back to Festive Lounge to answer on everything Chacon and Billie Crank were writing against me - tomorrow or in the following days.

If you don't like evermore, Chacon is guilty, so fab and I will understand. oprah1

3 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Better to be conceited than to be an unfair host who takes rigged votes! ny6

Dua Lipa would say you are hallucinating since no rigged votes exist. ny6

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Yes, but nobody in 2021 watches MTV anymore ny6

ny2

I don't actively watch it either. But sure, pick and choose. ny6

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

Tis the Damn Season among her best songs. You obviously have used @Entea's medication. ny10

If you were in my shoes and had to put up with you, you'll need medication too rav2

1 hour ago, Royale said:

Please don't do this! @Entea used to spam me with song lyrics as well to obtain either my sympathy or attention. And none of that ever worked out. GdMUr42.gif

Well I still listen to Moo a lot after all these years tbh GdMUr42.gif But I get it. There are times when I'm tired of her music as well

In the night, I hear 'em talk
The coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul
To a woman so heartless
How could you be so heartless?
How could you be so heartless?

3 hours ago, fab said:

still waiting for your evermore listening thread @Royale nat2 

Thing is, I didn’t even forget about it, but some.. unexpected events occurred last Sunday! Also, do you want me to organize a full-on listening party or should I just post my review? The latter is what I originally planned to do interesting1

I just really don't know how she's gonna top folklore, I really don't. Listened again today and it still feels so monumental and important even approaching a year later. 

On 5/28/2021 at 6:37 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

I just really don't know how she's gonna top folklore, I really don't. Listened again today and it still feels so monumental and important even approaching a year later. 

Once she gets in cahoots with Kevin Parker of Tame Impala and Alfie Templeman for psychedelia-tinged Detroit nostalgic house-pop and then with The Weather Station for Red/folklore/evermore follow-up in rockier territory. tehe2

I'm so mad at myself for avoiding her music like the PLAGUE before and buying into the media BS cry5

Her discography has been constantly playing since I did a deep dive, and she really just snatched my whole wig. I'm so glad folklore/evermore had me give her another chance!

Maybe I'll make a thread about my personal ranking? idk

10 hours ago, Strobo said:

I'm so mad at myself for avoiding her music like the PLAGUE before and buying into the media BS cry5

Her discography has been constantly playing since I did a deep dive, and she really just snatched my whole wig. I'm so glad folklore/evermore had me give her another chance!

Maybe I'll make a thread about my personal ranking? idk

Rankings are always nice to have! brit16 can't say if the thread will smash, but I (and probably @Ghostface + @Mr. Mendes) would be here for it! 

6 hours ago, Snow said:

Rankings are always nice to have! brit16 can't say if the thread will smash, but I (and probably @Ghostface + @Mr. Mendes) would be here for it! 

Although, @Strobo needs to be careful to not end up like @Royale if happens to be incorrect.jj5

However, since Strobo has repented, I am certain we can have wonderlandful discussion. jj2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Although, @Strobo needs to be careful to not end up like @Royale if happens to be incorrect.jj5

However, since Strobo has repented, I am certain we can have wonderlandful discussion. jj2

Don't come for me, there's always room for improvement. brit16 Also, is it an implicit invitation to the event brit16