Daenerys

Wonderland

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Don't come for me, there's always room for improvement. brit16 Also, is it an implicit invitation to the event brit16

Of course it is. ny5

But don't feel unwelcome when we you are on probation in order for us to see those improvements. ny4

Besides, cosnider yourself universally invited. brit16

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Of course it is. ny5

But don't feel unwelcome when we you are on probation in order for us to see those improvements. ny4

Besides, consider yourself universally invited. brit16

I see what you're trying to do here brit16

You either want me to share my "controversial" opinions so the event doesn't become stale, or make me want to listen to Taylor Swift more! Smart either way brit16

56 minutes ago, Royale said:

I see what you're trying to do here brit16

You either want me to share my "controversial" opinions so the event doesn't become stale, or make me want to listen to Taylor Swift more! Smart either way brit16

ny2

Well, since I am good, obviously the latter is what I had in mind. ny5

However, your "controversial" opinions won't be lonely, so you will also have fun. brit16

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

Well, since I am good, obviously the latter is what I had in mind. ny5

However, your "controversial" opinions won't be lonely, so you will also have fun. brit16

Tag me when you have more info on the event, I'll try to tune in brit16

How have you been since the last time we were writing essays to conversate? brit16

Just now, Royale said:

Tag me when you have more info on the event, I'll try to tune in brit16

How have you been since the last time we were writing essays to conversate? brit16

If that actually happens once Strobo recovers from the greatness his ears witnessed to. ny4

In building mode since this summer shapes to be home-renovations and installations oriented, but for the time being, planning final exams and an essay I will need to write up for the fall. Got second vaccine dose last week, so I am adjusting now even though I am waiting for health officials to advise us how to behave in close future. Maybe the world is finally moving away from this crisis even though it won't be until next year most probably when everything is being taken into account. oprah1

But, music, movies and books are at close proximity as per usual. Movies have been severly neglected since last spring though, so time to tune some horror gems from this year soon enough. Currently reading Jo Nesbø's Cockroaches and enjoying it. If you want trippy vibe music, spin Biig Piig - she has released The Sky Is Bleeding EP and it's so soothing. Also, since you are R&B leaning, serpentwithfett's album will keep you delighted hopefully. oprah7

21 hours ago, Ghostface said:

If that actually happens once Strobo recovers from the greatness his ears witnessed to. ny4

In building mode since this summer shapes to be home-renovations and installations oriented, but for the time being, planning final exams and an essay I will need to write up for the fall. Got second vaccine dose last week, so I am adjusting now even though I am waiting for health officials to advise us how to behave in close future. Maybe the world is finally moving away from this crisis even though it won't be until next year most probably when everything is being taken into account. oprah1

But, music, movies and books are at close proximity as per usual. Movies have been severly neglected since last spring though, so time to tune some horror gems from this year soon enough. Currently reading Jo Nesbø's Cockroaches and enjoying it. If you want trippy vibe music, spin Biig Piig - she has released The Sky Is Bleeding EP and it's so soothing. Also, since you are R&B leaning, serpentwithfett's album will keep you delighted hopefully. oprah7

You are still not done with your exams? Good luck! I am glad I am over them. It’s been a really, really long academic year. dead2 
Good luck with your renovations! Meanwhile I am actually trying to renovate my life at the moment and foresee my next move. I’m recording my new album, and am aiming to snatch a few hits out of it.

I am supposed to get my FIRST dose later this month, on June 22nd. The second dose is supposed to occur on August 3rd. dead2 how lucky are you I-. Are you doing your home installations all by yourself, or with the help of possible siblings, friends? 
I definitely want to read more during the summer. I bought this super high-selling book ages ago: Joel Dicker’s The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair  yet, still haven’t found the proper time to enjoy it. It’s sort of a book you would read during the summer, as it has a big amount of pages (About 800, iirc) - so that would need my full attention to fully enjoy the experience, I’ll try to read it as fast as I can with a few interruptions. But during my holiday I read a memoir about a Platinum selling former French rapper, she went from being a superstar in the '00s to have retired from the spotlight because she decided to focus on practising her religion. She explicites in her book how she found peace, overcame depression and dealt with the music industry. Interesting af read! 
Thanks for the music rec bestie! Omw to the shower right know, so I’ll check this out brit16

1 hour ago, Judge Dana Cutler said:

still don't get the folklore/evermore hype

EbxuhLKXkAUzVQ_.jpg

Folklore is quite good imo, Evermore tho.. While it's not bad, isn't my cup of tea for now, some tracks need to grow on me brit16

4 hours ago, Royale said:

You are still not done with your exams? Good luck! I am glad I am over them. It’s been a really, really long academic year. dead2 
Good luck with your renovations! Meanwhile I am actually trying to renovate my life at the moment and foresee my next move. I’m recording my new album, and am aiming to snatch a few hits out of it.

I am supposed to get my FIRST dose later this month, on June 22nd. The second dose is supposed to occur on August 3rd. dead2 how lucky are you I-. Are you doing your home installations all by yourself, or with the help of possible siblings, friends? 
I definitely want to read more during the summer. I bought this super high-selling book ages ago: Joel Dicker’s The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair  yet, still haven’t found the proper time to enjoy it. It’s sort of a book you would read during the summer, as it has a big amount of pages (About 800, iirc) - so that would need my full attention to fully enjoy the experience, I’ll try to read it as fast as I can with a few interruptions. But during my holiday I read a memoir about a Platinum selling former French rapper, she went from being a superstar in the '00s to have retired from the spotlight because she decided to focus on practising her religion. She explicites in her book how she found peace, overcame depression and dealt with the music industry. Interesting af read! 
Thanks for the music rec bestie! Omw to the shower right know, so I’ll check this out brit16

ny2

I have exam deadline basically every or every other month, so I am scattering them based on what I can fully study at the moment - school year is from october to October, so you basically have time until September ( which is included ) to pass them all.

ny4 Oh wow, so I should be starstruck now? Replacing Aya soon enough I see.

Friends and family will be involved in renovations since I am not straining this body alone. ny5

Oh, your vaccine is basically so close too - we are entering summer soon enough anyway. I signe dup for my first dose back at the end of January, but I was pulled up in the March's first week, so yeah. Wait is inevitable.

Whew, 800 pages, it will be actually great, I like those big, sprawling stories that really occupy your time - Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite books - French classic literature is truly golden. brit16

Peace and dealing with depression themes of your second mentioned book. That sounds like such pleasant and warm read. oprah7 Mental health is still not seriously taken into account as it should be since it affects our day-to-day life and activites to a great extent. oprah1

Hopefully, you won't fall asleep while listening to it, which I am sure won't happen. ny6

8 hours ago, Royale said:

Folklore is quite good imo, Evermore tho.. While it's not bad, isn't my cup of tea for now, some tracks need to grow on me brit16

I'm actually curious about this one since while ofc both Folklore and Evermore stand strong on their own, they're even greater together!

Initially when I first heard Folklore I enjoyed it but I didn't remember it too much, but then I kept listening and all the small details in all the songs just made it such a wonderful album. By the time Evermore came around it felt like more of the thing I loved, but with it's own more adventurous identity.

I didn't realize there was enough of a difference between the two for that to be an issue personally.

23 hours ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

I have exam deadline basically every or every other month, so I am scattering them based on what I can fully study at the moment - school year is from october to October, so you basically have time until September ( which is included ) to pass them all.

ny4 Oh wow, so I should be starstruck now? Replacing Aya soon enough I see.

Friends and family will be involved in renovations since I am not straining this body alone. ny5

Oh, your vaccine is basically so close too - we are entering summer soon enough anyway. I signe dup for my first dose back at the end of January, but I was pulled up in the March's first week, so yeah. Wait is inevitable.

Whew, 800 pages, it will be actually great, I like those big, sprawling stories that really occupy your time - Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite books - French classic literature is truly golden. brit16

Peace and dealing with depression themes of your second mentioned book. That sounds like such pleasant and warm read. oprah7 Mental health is still not seriously taken into account as it should be since it affects our day-to-day life and activites to a great extent. oprah1

Hopefully, you won't fall asleep while listening to it, which I am sure won't happen. ny6

October to October? Um. Said like that, it makes it seem as if you do not enjoy Summer vacation. rip2 How do you cope mentally? lmao. Here, at most, the academic year ends in July.

Well yeah, and tbh with you things are getting good here! My personal life is on point, now I need to have acclaim and success so I can be a TABS! ari5

It's funny, I feel like there are never enough French classics. I heard about this book in my life, but I've never read it. What do you really enjoy about it? The writing style, the story, or just some specific characters?

I listened to serpentwithfeet's album and it was cute! I am familiar with some of their work and I know you can listen to it under certain circumstances... So I waited for my favorite time of the day to come to listen to it - aka bath time! 

It was an amazing read. This is something I really didn't expect. We saw tragic celebrity deaths occuring after going through depression: Amy Winehouse (which she mentioned), Whitney Houston etc! Have her insight on this issue really changes your view on this world tbh! Ironically, though, it made me want to work even more as a PR rip2 

17 hours ago, Strobo said:

I'm actually curious about this one since while ofc both Folklore and Evermore stand strong on their own, they're even greater together!

Initially when I first heard Folklore I enjoyed it but I didn't remember it too much, but then I kept listening and all the small details in all the songs just made it such a wonderful album. By the time Evermore came around it felt like more of the thing I loved, but with it's own more adventurous identity.

I didn't realize there was enough of a difference between the two for that to be an issue personally.

You've made some points here.

My first listening of Folklore (it was during a listening party occuring here) was enjoyable, but I couldn't remember anything about it the following hour. lmao.

I had to revisit it again during a long travel to fully enjoy the experience, and this went how you described it.

There isn't much of a difference in that sense, but it's already a lot for me to try to digest a genre I'm not used to consume, so that's the actual issue with me tbh! Once I'll get used to Evermore, I'll just delete all of my previous statements - I really see the potential for me to like it. I just need to stop being a lazzie and actually play it (again) dead2 

1 hour ago, Royale said:

You've made some points here.

My first listening of Folklore (it was during a listening party occuring here) was enjoyable, but I couldn't remember anything about it the following hour. lmao.

I had to revisit it again during a long travel to fully enjoy the experience, and this went how you described it.

There isn't much of a difference in that sense, but it's already a lot for me to try to digest a genre I'm not used to consume, so that's the actual issue with me tbh! Once I'll get used to Evermore, I'll just delete all of my previous statements - I really see the potential for me to like it. I just need to stop being a lazzie and actually play it (again) dead2 

Oh that makes sense then!

It's actually why it took me some time with pre-Red Taylor because I don't really listen to country (no matter how pop it is tbh), and it's a lot of why I hadn't bothered with her for the longest time.

Even so, while I enjoy her country stuff it still doesn't stick with me as much as Red-onwards (though Speak Now is also a wonderful record, and Fearless (TV) gave me a couple faves from her so it's getting there for me!)

I'm kinda glad I started listening to her right before the re-records so I can experience them again with all the subtle improvements she does.

23 hours ago, Royale said:

October to October? Um. Said like that, it makes it seem as if you do not enjoy Summer vacation. rip2 How do you cope mentally? lmao. Here, at most, the academic year ends in July.

Well yeah, and tbh with you things are getting good here! My personal life is on point, now I need to have acclaim and success so I can be a TABS! ari5

It's funny, I feel like there are never enough French classics. I heard about this book in my life, but I've never read it. What do you really enjoy about it? The writing style, the story, or just some specific characters?

I listened to serpentwithfeet's album and it was cute! I am familiar with some of their work and I know you can listen to it under certain circumstances... So I waited for my favorite time of the day to come to listen to it - aka bath time! 

It was an amazing read. This is something I really didn't expect. We saw tragic celebrity deaths occuring after going through depression: Amy Winehouse (which she mentioned), Whitney Houston etc! Have her insight on this issue really changes your view on this world tbh! Ironically, though, it made me want to work even more as a PR rip2 

ny2

Yeah, academic year ends in the end of May here, but in order to get enrolled into the next year ( which starts in October ), you have to pass exams until... October. ny5 So, June, July, August and September are free of classes and such, but you still need to study if you haven't passed all exams in June and/or July.

TABS already secured with everything sorted out. bey7

Count of Monte Cristo is that big story that transcendences time and captures betrayal, love, repentition, family issues in such magnetic manner - I guess people gravitate to it since it is a revenge story of a man who has been wrongly convicted for a crime by his enemies just to return years later to destroy them. He is always going back and forth, because he isn't sure is that right thing to be done actually. And also, yes, plenty of very detailed characters with their own stories and traits. The book is over 1000 pages, so yeah, it is monumental in literal sense as well.

And I agree, there are never too much of French classics.

ny4 Okay, so you didn't think much of serpentwithfeet's album and I like the way you describe things you do like, but not that much fond off. It's relatively short and doesn't strike in its entirety, but I like overall style and pattern.

Well, I agree, being PR is also psychological and social game of sorts since it requires working with different kinds of people, so better understanding of them and their state makes it more fluent and interesting job. oprah7

On 6/8/2021 at 12:19 AM, Ghostface said:

ny2

Yeah, academic year ends in the end of May here, but in order to get enrolled into the next year ( which starts in October ), you have to pass exams until... October. ny5 So, June, July, August and September are free of classes and such, but you still need to study if you haven't passed all exams in June and/or July.

TABS already secured with everything sorted out. bey7

Count of Monte Cristo is that big story that transcendences time and captures betrayal, love, repentition, family issues in such magnetic manner - I guess people gravitate to it since it is a revenge story of a man who has been wrongly convicted for a crime by his enemies just to return years later to destroy them. He is always going back and forth, because he isn't sure is that right thing to be done actually. And also, yes, plenty of very detailed characters with their own stories and traits. The book is over 1000 pages, so yeah, it is monumental in literal sense as well.

And I agree, there are never too much of French classics.

ny4 Okay, so you didn't think much of serpentwithfeet's album and I like the way you describe things you do like, but not that much fond off. It's relatively short and doesn't strike in its entirety, but I like overall style and pattern.

Well, I agree, being PR is also psychological and social game of sorts since it requires working with different kinds of people, so better understanding of them and their state makes it more fluent and interesting job. oprah7

We need to have our own threads for our iconic convos oprah7 Or maybe I'll just start a PM ari5