Daenerys

Wonderland

The millions of people who buy her albums and the Grammy Awards disagree with you.

Now +arrow+

It's my opinion and there are facts behind her.

I'm not saying she isn't talented or she's stupid.

I just say I don't like her. ;)

I loved her before she got REALLY HUGE!! When she became EXTREMELY famous, she became really annoying. I still buy her music. I have all 3 albums. Taylor's writing skills also progressed over the years. I just wished that she sung songs about more mature topics & not about childish things.

^ Yeah sometimes I wish she would sing more mature songs but I guess she is selling to her own generation so I cant be mad. She will hopefully write more mature lyrics when she herself and her stans mature +tehe3+

Went to Speak Now Tour last night. SO. GOOD.

Speak Now Tour >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are you trying to make me jealous? +sip+

Cuz its working cry1

Last Kiss is fucking underrated +legend+

I love songs like that, songs you can picture yourself holding hands with your lover sitting by a bonfire at the beach at night, swaying along to the music. All of these songs have an annoying knack for being too long though +laughcry+