Daenerys

Wonderland

5 hours ago, Newton said:

video is premiering on April 13th on YouTube dead2 

4 hours ago, Robert. said:

Yes fall7

LMAO OR SO I HEARD fall7

Ya'll don't even know how hard I've been trying to ignore New Romantics since I first heard this news fall7

I am UPSET fall7

13 hours ago, Lemon said:

Oh shit the nostalgic got me in tears 

I miss TPZ already brit2 

its like all of the conversations we've talked to each other, stayed awake till middle of the night or even morning without even noticing it are wiped away yet will remain part of my memory. I still cackle at how we argued, joked, dragged each other. The good 2 years of memories! Yes it had a good run.

But The Pop Zone was the place brought us together and I had the opportunity to meet all of the amazing people like you, Laura, Tomas, Jonathan, Lizzy, Cody, Entea, Maraj, Ben, Hyun, etc. I'm grateful for the memories we shared together.  I also thank you Kristina, Alek, and Philip for making it happen. I apologize for not saying this sooner because deep inside I refused to believe that TPZ is really closing for good. Part of me is still worry that everything will not be the same. We may or may not talk as much as before but I sincerely wish you all the best, both online and irl.

It's time to move forward I guess.

oh shit this has to be the longest essay (or not qualified as an essay kii) I've ever typed on an online forum 

lemme tag some people

@Laura

@Daenerys

@Apple

@Skywalker

@Hyun.

@Entea

@Matthew

Sorry if I missed some people!

That's really sweet of you Mike, ily hug1

15 hours ago, Lemon said:

Oh shit the nostalgic got me in tears 

I miss TPZ already brit2 

its like all of the conversations we've talked to each other, stayed awake till middle of the night or even morning without even noticing it are wiped away yet will remain part of my memory. I still cackle at how we argued, joked, dragged each other. The good 2 years of memories! Yes it had a good run.

But The Pop Zone was the place brought us together and I had the opportunity to meet all of the amazing people like you, Laura, Tomas, Jonathan, Lizzy, Cody, Entea, Maraj, Ben, Hyun, etc. I'm grateful for the memories we shared together.  I also thank you Kristina, Alek, and Philip for making it happen. I apologize for not saying this sooner because deep inside I refused to believe that TPZ is really closing for good. Part of me is still worry that everything will not be the same. We may or may not talk as much as before but I sincerely wish you all the best, both online and irl.

It's time to move forward I guess.

oh shit this has to be the longest essay (or not qualified as an essay kii) I've ever typed on an online forum 

lemme tag some people

@Laura

@Daenerys

@Apple

@Skywalker

@Hyun.

@Entea

@Matthew

Sorry if I missed some people!

Now it's time to make some memories on FOTP

brit2

At least we've all been reunited instead of fading and never talking again

brit2

22 hours ago, Snow said:

Unfortunately, no. I don't think he has psychic abilities dead7

this is very interesting though, I'd like to get to know this other Delirium

He was quite the character that one nicki4 He's since been banned rip1

On 09/04/2016 at 5:08 PM, Rachel Berry said:

rip2 at me never responding back. The trip was just for fun and it absolutely glorious cry2 you will one day cry1 I wish the same to you oprah2 

I could have sworn you responded also rip3 I think some posts might have been eaten when we had server issues.

Glad you enjoyed yourself! cry7 And thanks oprah9

3 hours ago, Kali said:

He was quite the character that one nicki4 He's since been banned rip1

Omg giveup1

I'm actually into those kind of stuff so that could've been interesting rip1 assuming he is a real psychic of course