Jump to content
Daenerys

Wonderland

Recommended Posts

The number of things that people can get away with saying in this section but would be attacked for filth in other sections is astounding. As Taylor says though, "Haters gonna hate". tay1 

On the bright side, at least they're increasing our post count. tay2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kuba said:

Does Taylor have a greatest hits or essentials album here somewhere? I'd like to start listening to ha but idk where to start sia1

Ha greatest hits album is titled 1989. sia1 

If you like pop that's the perfect place to start and if you're more into her country pop with meaningful lyrics then try Speak Now or RED. sia1 

She hasn't released a greatest hits album but her albums are all pretty solid so I'd just choose one I've mentioned to see which one clicks with you the best. sia1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Juinae said:

Ha greatest hits album is titled 1989. sia1 

If you like pop that's the perfect place to start and if you're more into her country pop with meaningful lyrics then try Speak Now or RED. sia1 

She hasn't released a greatest hits album but her albums are all pretty solid so I'd just choose one I've mentioned to see which one clicks with you the best. sia1 

I wasn't really drawn in by 1989, but I do love her country hits! sia1 I think I'll try RED, thank you! cry7

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kuba said:

I wasn't really drawn in by 1989, but I do love her country hits! sia1 I think I'll try RED, thank you! cry7

I'd definitely recommend Red as well, imo Speak Now is overall her best album but Red has her highest highs sonically and lyrically (State Of Grace, All Too Well, basically the first five tracks on the record imo) and it's very eclectic. There's some country influence, pop influence, alt/rock influence, a little bit of everything. ny1 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still need Taylor's demo for This Is What You Came For to leak. oprah13 And while the leakers are at it, I'd love some unreleased tracks from the RED era. rih3

Sincerely,

A Snake Hungry for Music wub1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I still need Taylor's demo for This Is What You Came For to leak. oprah13 And while the leakers are at it, I'd love some unreleased tracks from the RED era. rih3

Sincerely,

A Snake Hungry for Music wub1 

Tea! oprah13 If the TS6 lead is generic and somehow worse than Shake It Off I will remain pissed that she didn't keep TIWYCF for herself since it would have been an explosive lead single oprah13 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Taylor I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
How we met and the wigs flew instantly,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
and people would say, "They're the legend ones."

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
I used to know my place was on the top members spot next to you,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
Now I'm searching this thread for an empty seat,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
'Cause lately I don't even know what rep you're on.

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kali It's alright, just wait and see

KCmNLIG.gif
Your dollar store wig is still bright to me

KCmNLIG.gif
Oh, who you are is not where you've been.

KCmNLIG.gif
You're still a legendcent,

KCmNLIG.gif
You're still a legendcent.

KCmNLIG.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

@Taylor I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
How we met and the wigs flew instantly,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
and people would say, "They're the legend ones."

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
I used to know my place was on the top members spot next to you,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
Now I'm searching this thread for an empty seat,

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
'Cause lately I don't even know what rep you're on.

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif

What is this song? I don't seem to know her

gretchen.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What is this song? I don't seem to know her

gretchen.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Stan one of the best songs on Preach Now! 

KCmNLIG.gif

statused it** 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2017 at 11:16 PM, Taylor said:

It is currently Monday, March 20th, 11:15 PM EST. The Taylor section is at 68,917 posts! I will check back in a week to get the weekly post count cloud1 

Not me missing this by a day dead1 anyways, when I checked last night it had gotten 196 more posts. So 69,113 ny1 I will check back again next Monday! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arya

    2879

  • So It Goes...

    2151

  • Robert.

    2064

  • Firdawsi

    1362

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Taylor section has gotten 3,110 posts this week! It went from 69,453 to 72,563 posts. Thank you to everyone who posted and helped out her section this week!  

Last week the Taylor section was at 73,557 posts, and it is now at 74,787 posts! This means the section got 1,230 this week! What did we do? THAT.  

The Taylor section got 340 posts this week, making it the biggest week we've had in a long time! Keep on posting legends     Current post count // 69,453  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×