Daenerys

Wonderland

1 minute ago, Royale said:

You're a Legend we know um2

Thanks for acknowledging me um2 I need to go to sleep um2 

Just now, Royale said:

At what time do you want to listen to it? um2

Is 22.00 okay for you? I wanna bingewatch some episodes of REIGN moo5 

So does anyone remember all the rumors last Fall about TS6 and it being called "Thirteen?" 

She's been using it so often in anything lately.   Like 13 exclamation points here, and on her comment on their live video tay2

7 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

So does anyone remember all the rumors last Fall about TS6 and it being called "Thirteen?" 

She's been using it so often in anything lately.   Like 13 exclamation points here, and on her comment on their live video tay2

And a poster for 1989 showed up in the background of 13 Reasons Why! Yass queen of subliminal messages. yas2

TBH I know that she probably didn't have anything to do with that but still, all things have been pointing towards 13.

2 minutes ago, Juinae said:

And a poster for 1989 showed up in the background of 13 Reasons Why! Yass queen of subliminal messages. yas2

TBH I know that she probably didn't have anything to do with that but still, all things have been pointing towards 13.

I never noticed that!  Not Selena sneaking in promo for the good sis yas2

Only legends! 

1 minute ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I never noticed that!  Not Selena sneaking in promo for the good sis yas2

Only legends! 

And there's a Friday the 13th this October so she could possibly release the album then. yas2