Daenerys

Wonderland

tenor.gif

Did Taylor ever confirm that Bad Blood was about Katy or is everyone just insinuating that? I always thought that Taylor specifically chose to sing "You're So Vain" at one of her concerts as a response to Katy thinking the song was about her. IDK, I may be completely wrong about that. I know that their feud is very real but I just don't know whether we have confirmation that she wrote BB in regards to Katy.

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain, 
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you?
Don't you?

Either way I hope she doesn't make any further songs that could be even slightly misconstrued as dragging out this drama.

18 minutes ago, Juinae said:

tenor.gif

Did Taylor ever confirm that Bad Blood was about Katy or is everyone just insinuating that? I always thought that Taylor specifically chose to sing "You're So Vain" at one of her concerts as a response to Katy thinking the song was about her. IDK, I may be completely wrong about that. I know that their feud is very real but I just don't know whether we have confirmation that she wrote BB in regards to Katy.

Either way I hope she doesn't make any further songs that could be even slightly misconstrued as dragging out this drama.

@Taylor @RandomosiTAY confirm this theory girls

1 hour ago, Juinae said:

tenor.gif

Omg when did she do that? rip2 

3 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

I can try creep1

Okay, I was lowkey hoping you could make me an avi of 3:22-3:52 from this performance creep1 I know that's a super long gif though so I'm not sure if you can do that which is fine if not wendy3 125x125

If the video can't be downloaded just let me know and I can try and find another sorce wendy3 

http://www.mtv.co.uk/taylor-swift/videos/shake-it-off-live-2014-mtv-vmas

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Okay, I was lowkey hoping you could make me an avi of 3:22-3:52 from this performance creep1 I know that's a super long gif though so I'm not sure if you can do that which is fine if not wendy3 125x125

If the video can't be downloaded just let me know and I can try and find another sorce wendy3 

http://www.mtv.co.uk/taylor-swift/videos/shake-it-off-live-2014-mtv-vmas

I found a torrent of the performance in HD but used your link as a reference wendy3

How is this? creep1

Spoiler

R3ci9Pe.gif

9 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

I found a torrent of the performance in HD but used your link as a reference wendy3

How is this? creep1

Reveal hidden contents

R3ci9Pe.gif

Is there any way you can do one that starts right when she comes back down off the big 1989 statue and starts belting and ends when it pans out and you see fireworks and stuff and the 1989 logo? It's closer to the end and lasts like 30 seconds creep1 

It's fine if you can't though and thank you king, I like this one a lot and might mash them up if that's possible cry7 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is there any way you can do one that starts right when she comes back down off the big 1989 statue and starts belting and ends when it pans out and you see fireworks and stuff and the 1989 logo? It's closer to the end and lasts like 30 seconds creep1 

It's fine if you can't though and thank you king, I like this one a lot and might mash them up if that's possible cry7 

Yeah I can do that tomorrow morning since it's getting late creep1

And no problem! I know it's possible to mash gifs on ezGIF but I don't know how they'll turn out rip4

2 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

Yeah I can do that tomorrow morning since it's getting late creep1

And no problem! I know it's possible to mash gifs on ezGIF but I don't know how they'll turn out rip4

Thank you legend! cry6 I'll @ you if you forget (assuming I don't forget as well) creep1 

I usually mash them using giphy and uploading them as a slideshow rip2 I might try it and see how it turns out with the gifs when you get the second one done creep1 

21 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Halcyon creep1