Daenerys

Wonderland

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The Louvre = Supercut (my wig off) > Sober > the rest wendy4 

i need to listen to the other album tracks more because i've only listened to them like twice. The Louvre I played on repeat for like an hour and a half on Saturday kii. And obviously Green Light/Sober/Liability have been out for ages. wendy4

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i need to listen to the other album tracks more because i've only listened to them like twice. The Louvre I played on repeat for like an hour and a half on Saturday kii. And obviously Green Light/Sober/Liability have been out for ages. wendy4

I actually like Green Light now and Liability is warming up to me wendy4 

I was watching her performances last night and she's really improved vocally wendy4 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I actually like Green Light now and Liability is warming up to me wendy4 

I was watching her performances last night and she's really improved vocally wendy4 

Green Light was never bad, it just wasn't lead single worthy tbh wendy4

Liability did take a long time to warm up to me, but now I like it wendy4

@Milk okay these are my Red song rankings, I think that's what you asked wendy1 

Top Tier / Amazing

All Too Well = State Of Grace > Holy Ground > Red > Starlight > Treacherous > Begin Again

Middle Tier / Good

The Lucky One > I Knew You Were Trouble > 22 > Come Back... Be Bere (DLX) > The Last Time

Bottom Tier / Bad 

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together > Everything Has Changed > I Almost Do > The Moment I Knew

Unlistenable Garbage

Stay Stay Stay, Girl At Home, Sad Beautiful Tragic

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

@Milk okay these are my Red song rankings, I think that's what you asked wendy1 

Top Tier / Amazing

All Too Well = State Of Grace > Holy Ground > Red > Starlight > Treacherous > Begin Again

Middle Tier / Good

The Lucky One > I Knew You Were Trouble > 22 > Come Back... Be Bere (DLX) > The Last Time

Bottom Tier / Bad 

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together > Everything Has Changed > I Almost Do > The Moment I Knew

Unlistenable Garbage

Stay Stay Stay, Girl At Home, Sad Beautiful Tragic

ksks thank you giveup1

and omg SSS is a BOP and We Don't Like Long Titles is cute aswell i mean gaga12

thanksssss