Daenerys

Wonderland

Just now, Taylor said:

They're both candids though creep1 

Well what kind of style do you want for TS6 um2 

welp! the one you posted looks too professional! creep1

Conor candid pic hair (slightly wavy and not too done) and 1989 fashion! oh yes!

Just now, Daenerys said:

welp! the one you posted looks too professional! creep1

Conor candid pic hair (slightly wavy and not too done) and 1989 fashion! oh yes!

I want her to have hair exactly like in my avi but longer creep1 dear god though I hope her hair has grown out enough that they can slowly cut out that ugly ashy/yellowish dye she put on her hair to get rid of the bleached look

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I want her to have hair exactly like in my avi but longer creep1 dear god though I hope her hair has grown out enough that they can slowly cut out that ugly ashy/yellowish dye she put on her hair to get rid of the bleached look

do you think the Lord would start an era and still have that bleached mess? creep1

what about hair like this? giveup1 i mean she'd be compared to Lorde, but the Lord can copy Lorde!

tumblr_oojg9qglhl1s4jm1so1_500.jpg

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

do you think the Lord would start an era and still have that bleached mess? creep1

what about hair like this? giveup1 i mean she'd be compared to Lorde, but the Lord can copy Lorde!

tumblr_oojg9qglhl1s4jm1so1_500.jpg

Hopefully not but who knows! She lowkey damaged her amazing hair tho by bleaching it awk1 

Yes I'd love that hairstyle but she better keep her signature dirty blonde hair color! I used to want her to dye it but I just want a different fashion direction, same hair. 

She better serve darker fashion/makeup looks yas1 

Just now, Taylor said:

Hopefully not but who knows! She lowkey damaged her amazing hair tho by bleaching it awk1 

Yes I'd love that hairstyle but she better keep her signature dirty blonde hair color! I used to want her to dye it but I just want a different fashion direction, same hair. 

She better serve darker fashion/makeup looks yas1 

Oh yeah, I don't want her to dye it darker, but I love that cut! I need IDWLF video make up and styling! oprah4

I'm so excited for the new era, but I'm so tired of waiting oprah4

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Oh yeah, I don't want her to dye it darker, but I love that cut! I need IDWLF video make up and styling! oprah4

I'm so excited for the new era, but I'm so tired of waiting oprah4

I have this idea in my head of a huge budget lead video that's set in a dark, mysterious Steampunk universe with some elaborate plot and she has dark makeup (think IDWLF) and a mostly black clothes. It would obviously have lots of expensive CGI to bring it to life. Idk I'm sure that's completely unrealistic and the era will probably be colorful again but wig would FLY oprah4 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I have this idea in my head of a huge budget lead video that's set in a dark, mysterious Steampunk universe with some elaborate plot and she has dark makeup (think IDWLF) and a mostly black clothes. It would obviously have lots of expensive CGI to bring it to life. Idk I'm sure that's completely unrealistic and the era will probably be colorful again but wig would FLY oprah4 

weren't there reports saying that she shot a really expensive video tho? interesting1

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

weren't there reports saying that she shot a really expensive video tho? interesting1

Yes but I want something not too realistic or practical, I want her to go all out and serve us something in a dark, twisted fantasy universe rih1 maybe something futuristic!

10 hours ago, Taylor said:

It's very cute yes

What are your faves? rih1 

it's easier to say the songs I don't like!

I Almost Do, Stay Stay Stay (it's a bop, but totally a filler), Sad Beautiful Tragic, Ed's parts in Everything Has Changed.

10 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

it's easier to say the songs I don't like!

I Almost Do, Stay Stay Stay (it's a bop, but totally a filler), Sad Beautiful Tragic, Ed's parts in Everything Has Changed.

Not our taste lining up perfectly! I don't like any of those, but my favorites are obviously the first 5 tracks + The Lucky One, Starlight, and Begin Agai.

Red has some of her best but also some of her worst wendy4 

59 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Not our taste lining up perfectly! I don't like any of those, but my favorites are obviously the first 5 tracks + The Lucky One, Starlight, and Begin Agai.

Red has some of her best but also some of her worst wendy4 

1989 can't relate since all but one are amazing wendy4