Wonderland

32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nnn rip3 

But yeah, I understand. I don’t think there’s any reason to feel guilty listening to her because I don’t believe she’s a bad person though. But, I’ve followed her and her music for quite some time now and have a different view I guess moo1 

I personally think she’s more likable now than she was last era, her actions and persona almost made me unstan in 2016 trash1 She seemed very unhuman during the 1989 era, like a robot with her squad, but now she seems more... human again? moo1 That’s the vibe I get at least, but I’m not at all convinced it’ll stay that way since she usually becomes insufferable halfway through her eras. 

I’m gonna give her a try ny10 I don’t promise I will stan but at least become a fan ny10 

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

It is serious cause I’m conflicted rip3 she’s a bad person rip3 

But don’t you stan Chris Brown

owhdvHS.gif

I'm having the same problem as @Urbi tbh. I was a hardcore STAN during a part of 1989, but her getting caught red-handed in the Kanye lie and the fucking "squad" was just too much for me.

HOWEVER

reputation is great from what I have heard and one of the best pop albums out for a while. Also, she doesn't seem as annoying as she was last year but that might be because she's laying super low rn.chi1 I'll give ha my $0.006 coins from streaming but she needs to prove to me that she's matured before I buy her shit again.

OT: Delicate, Getaway Car, I Did Something Bad, King Of My Heart, Call It What You Want and New Years day are the most beautiful girls but there are some very cute ones too like TIWWCHNT, Don't Blame Me, and So It Goes...

Does anybody know when Reputation will be released on Spotify?

22 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does anybody know when Reputation will be released on Spotify?

No one knows for sure. Some big publications were saying it’d be on streaming after the first week but there’s no confirmation jj4 she’d be stupid not to put it up, but we’ll see.

I hope Taylor does something special for the vinyl release of rep. I'll live with standard black vinyl but I hope he does at least a collector's edition or something of the sort.

Also, what song was she filming a video for in London? I still need to know. oprah13 

So last night I was looking at the original Reputation cover and wondered how it would've been had Taylor decided to go for a slightly more regal and stripped back cover for the album. Thoughts? slaycat

JWYay0E.png

Just now, Jon. said:

So last night I was looking at the original Reputation cover and wondered how it would've been had Taylor decided to go for a slightly more regal and stripped back cover for the album. Thoughts? slaycat

JWYay0E.png

Way better

2 minutes ago, Jon. said:

JWYay0E.png

Looks like the 25 cover wendy1 but I like it, I agree the actual cover is... meh?

Lowkey wish the back cover was the front cover. The magazine headlines could’ve been fit to go down/across her cheek like the tracklist.

5 minutes ago, Jon. said:

JWYay0E.png

This original photo should've been the official album cover tbh, even though the real album cover has strangely grown on me tbh.

Just now, Taylor said:

Looks like the 25 cover wendy1 but I like it, I agree the actual cover is... meh?

Lowkey wish the back cover was the front cover. The magazine headlines could’ve been fit to go down/across her cheek like the tracklist.

Now that you mentioned it, I see some resemblance omg dead2 Thx tho <3

Yeah, I agree with you that the actual cover was a letdown tbh. Like you said, the back cover would've been amazing as well but I thought the way they placed the tracklisting was amazing tbh giveup1

Just now, Maraj said:

This original photo should've been the official album cover tbh, even though the real album cover has strangely grown on me tbh.

Right??? Ugh Tay slaycat

11 minutes ago, Jon. said:

JWYay0E.png

Wow, that's beautiful.

If these Platinum Edition rumors are true I hope this is the cover of it.

4 minutes ago, Jon. said:

Now that you mentioned it, I see some resemblance omg dead2 Thx tho <3

Yeah, I agree with you that the actual cover was a letdown tbh. Like you said, the back cover would've been amazing as well but I thought the way they placed the tracklisting was amazing tbh giveup1

The back cover reminds me of 25 too tbh wendy1 

Now this would have been a COVER :jonny4: I’m pissed we haven’t even gotten an HD scan of this pic yet 

5FGzd4t.jpg

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The back cover reminds me of 25 too tbh wendy1 

Now this would have been a COVER :jonny4: I’m pissed we haven’t even gotten an HD scan of this pic yet 5FGzd4t.jpg

Oh yes! The back cover looks more similar tbh because 25's cover was just Adele's face as well wendy1

OMG YES jonny4.png I would've CRIED had she came thru with this jonny4.png

Same tbh, I'm PISSED because I am playing Create A Label and just recently signed TayTay and I've been trying to find this HQ pic since forever jonny4.png

24 minutes ago, Jon. said:

JWYay0E.png

I prefer the one we have tbh it fits in more with the album 

4 minutes ago, Jon. said:

Oh yes! The back cover looks more similar tbh because 25's cover was just Adele's face as well wendy1

OMG YES jonny4.png I would've CRIED had she came thru with this jonny4.png

Same tbh, I'm PISSED because I am playing Create A Label and just recently signed TayTay and I've been trying to find this HQ pic since forever jonny4.png

She’s kinda serving butt chin on the official cover as well. Adele ha impact wendy1 

And tea. She could have put the magazine font on the right side but just behind her and have it say “Taylor Swift/reputation” over and over. That’s one of my main issues with the cover rip4  Why not just have the newspaper half repeat both her name and the album name? The title looks so ugly wendy4 

Mert Alas did upload this pic to his Insta but it’s not HD and the coloring looks off tina1 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

She’s kinda serving butt chin on the official cover as well. Adele ha impact wendy1 

And tea. She could have put the magazine font on the right side but just behind her and have it say “Taylor Swift/reputation” over and over. That’s one of my main issues with the cover rip4  Why not just have the newspaper half repeat both her name and the album name? The title looks so ugly wendy4 

Mert Alas did upload this pic to his Insta but it’s not HD and the coloring looks off tina1 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fall7

Omg I agree with you tbh wendy4

But ngl if she uses that pic for a Getaway Car single release, I would forgive ha ny1

Mert can choke (jk) wendy4

But lbr, the HD version will come out eventually so we just have to be patient ny1

11 minutes ago, Jon. said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fall7

Omg I agree with you tbh wendy4

But ngl if she uses that pic for a Getaway Car single release, I would forgive ha ny1

Mert can choke (jk) wendy4

But lbr, the HD version will come out eventually so we just have to be patient ny1

There’s a girl on Tumblr making HD scans of like everything in the magazines giveup1 I sent an anonymous question asking if she had that poster and could scan it but she didn’t answer. I need someone who’s good at scanning to (hopefully) get it in their CD because... tina1