Daenerys

Wonderland

Just now, Daenerys said:

the lies and fables... Dolores SHAKES when she sees Maeves, as she should whit2 

omg you'll be the only one to appreciate this cause you like Westworld jaipdsfj but i won two giveaways from Westworld on twitter... the slay of it all whit2 

Maeve this season is what Jon Snow was in season 8 and that’s on facts! whit2 

Omg what did you win? whit2 I once won a ticket to the ANTI Tour from the ANTI Diary but I sold it cause it was 6 hours away for the worst seat possible whit2 

one night @Hyun. wakes, strange look on his face, pauses then says you're my best friend, and I knew what it was, he is in love

I say, please leave me alone, get up and file, a restraining order, he breaks and enters, I find him standing, in my kitchen, I call the cops, he's arrested and @Daenerys and I, never see him again

love the remix chile whit2 

Just now, Hylia said:

Maeve this season is what Jon Snow was in season 8 and that’s on facts! whit2 

Omg what did you win? whit2 I once won a ticket to the ANTI Tour from the ANTI Diary but I sold it cause it was 6 hours away for the worst seat possible whit2 

the first box was a bunch of skii masks i- and sumn else but i forget whit2 the box was super cute tho cause the poster this season is a SLAY whit2

pretty sure the next box has a shirt in it whit2 i haven't gotten it yet whit2 

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Tessa Thompson kinda was STOMPING last time i saw her whit2 i love her so much this season whit2 

TESSA IN EPISODE 6 HER MIND whit2 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

@Hylia thoughts on Caleb? whit2 

I like him! Season 7 really switches the game on who he is as a person but I’ll stay silent whit2 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

agreed! False Good, YNTCD and Afterglow 1,2, 3 punch from Lov(ishnu)er whit2

Can I go where you GOOOO? whit2 

Just now, Hylia said:

TESSA IN EPISODE 6 HER MIND whit2 

I like him! Season 7 really switches the game on who he is as a person but I’ll stay silent whit2 

i think i'm gonna binge after the finale to just enjoy in one sitting whit2

Just now, Hyun. said:

I don't like @Divine's little events
Don't like your little minions
The role you made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like you

whit2

you played the role all yourself and enjoyed every minute of it now watch your tongue whit2