Daenerys

Wonderland

Just now, fab said:

what if Ghostface's Bey Songs Championchip is actually some kind of Sociology project examining how long people are willing to participate in a dull game with no rewards brit8

ny4

7 months is even less that I expected, but still long enough. ny5

And there will be rweards.

Speaking of sociology experiments, I have Kokology on mind. jj2

2 minutes ago, fab said:

what if Ghostface's Bey Songs Championchip is actually some kind of Sociology project examining how long people are willing to participate in a dull and rewardless game brit8

The way this is game is never ending rip4 Good for the Beyoncé section though, people were that thirsty to see it being removed before this. 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

@Cha Eunwoo make a last.fm account now missj1 Although I know you won't scrobble anything other than Britney's Everytime missj1

He won't be using that properly anyway and maybe his otherwordly listening sessions shouldn't be exposed to our species. ny2

Just now, Royale said:

The way this is game is never ending rip4 Good for the Beyoncé section though, people were that thirsty to see it being removed before this. 

I think it was more of a threat when Onika was still admin lol3 the new moderators don't seem to be interested in removing sections that much  ari11 

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You do know what's good. I also evisited it two weeks ago. Whew! oprah1

I was in the bus and it hit different tbh! interesting1 And obviously aged well thanks to the minimal production. I'm so hesitant to move on to Evermore as I'm not done enjoying Folklore just yet.

Just now, Royale said:

I know, we are in a loop there. ny4

But the ending is getting closer. I just can't tell when, since we are stuck. ny2

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

This is my last.fm ny6 But I don't stream Britney/Xtina that much lol. I've been streaming random songs for the song battle games. 

https://www.last.fm/user/conceitedseme

Screaming at your profile a bit missj1 Two Xtina plays in the last THIRTY days? missj1 Your account being so "old" yet serving newbie at the same time is a kii. Followed though!

I was in the bus and it hit different tbh! interesting1 And obviously aged well thanks to the minimal production. I'm so hesitant to move on to Evermore as I'm not done enjoying Folklore just yet.

I thought I saw you at the bus stop, I didn't though
I hit the ground running each night
I hit the Sunday matinée
You know the greatest films of all time were never made

sob1

4 minutes ago, fab said:

folklore is ageing so well for me personally though cry3  especially the 1 and cardigan 

How do y'all manage to navigate through two brand new albums at the same time? rip2 Does it feel like one really long album or are the two albums quite different?

Screaming at your profile a bit missj1 Two Xtina plays in the last THIRTY days? missj1 Your account being so "old" yet serving newbie at the same time is a kii. Followed though!

Followed back sis. I made it in 2010 but it didn't do anything back then, only started using late last year ny6 

I'm not going to listen to britney or xtina every day sis GdMUr42.gifGdMUr42.gifGdMUr42.gif Especially since no new music.