Daenerys

Wonderland

1 minute ago, Royale said:

How do y'all manage to navigate through two brand new albums at the same time? rip2 Does it feel like one really long album or are the two albums quite different?

I expected another to roll in actually. rip2

But yeah, both can be one long album,travelling listening session at night. tehe2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I thought I saw you at the bus stop, I didn't though
I hit the ground running each night
I hit the Sunday matinée
You know the greatest films of all time were never made

sob1

Please don't do this! @Entea used to spam me with song lyrics as well to obtain either my sympathy or attention. And none of that ever worked out. GdMUr42.gif

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Followed back sis. I made it in 2010 but it didn't do anything back then, only started using late last year ny6 

I'm not going to listen to britney or xtina every day sis GdMUr42.gifGdMUr42.gifGdMUr42.gif Especially since no new music. 

Well I still listen to Moo a lot after all these years tbh GdMUr42.gif But I get it. There are times when I'm tired of her music as well

Just now, Royale said:

How do y'all manage to navigate through two brand new albums at the same time? rip2 Does it feel like one really long album or are the two albums quite different?

I had already listened to folklore a LOT when evermore came along, so they weren't really brand-new at the same time for me ari2 but yes, evermore is definitely a continuation of folklore, they're very similar 

Just now, Royale said:

Please don't do this! @Entea used to spam me with song lyrics as well to obtain either my sympathy or attention. And none of that ever worked out. GdMUr42.gif

Well I still listen to Moo a lot after all these years tbh GdMUr42.gif But I get it. There are times when I'm tired of her music as well

ny4

Well, he isn't sympathetic nor attentive, so it is what it is. ny5

Don't try to explain human stuff to conceitedseme. ny2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I expected another to roll in actually. rip2

But yeah, both can be one long album,travelling listening session at night. tehe2

I'll make a thread about it when I listen to the album (not a LP but a review) interesting1 This week-end is pretty stress free for me, so I *actually* should be doing it tomorrow tbh!

1 minute ago, fab said:

tbh evermore came just when I was about to begin overplaying folklore, so it was really the perfect moment for me cry6 

Exactly... when I pressed play on Willow and got transported to Chacon's dimension. cry6

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

What's your last.fm sis? nicki6

I don't have one since my listening sessions are split between Youtube and Spotify, theefore not being correctly reflective of all door slammings and windows crushings. nicki6

ngl I haven't been THAT interested in the fearless re-release nicki4 I did listen to the entire thing once, but I don't really use it that much .. her newer albums >> 

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny4

Well, he isn't sympathetic nor attentive, so it is what it is. ny5

Don't try to explain human stuff to conceitedseme. ny2

Yes @Cha Eunwoo you've got explaining to do with your username interesting1 might as well be conceitedsemen tbh? oprah12

2 minutes ago, fab said:

ngl I haven't been THAT interested in the fearless re-release nicki4 I did listen to the entire thing once, but I don't really use it that much .. her newer albums >> 

I'm lowkey perched for the Red/1989 ones. 22 REALLY needs to be re-recorded nicki4

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

I'll make a thread about it when I listen to the album (not a LP but a review) interesting1 This week-end is pretty stress free for me, so I *actually* should be doing it tomorrow tbh!

perched brit16

1 minute ago, fab said:

Yeah, I appreciate she is giving new clothes to the older albums, because they really benefit from it, but everything after Fearless is just better in different ways. But I like we have complete ablum(s) now and she got nice jams there for sure.

Just now, Royale said:

Yes @Cha Eunwoo you've got explaining to do with your username interesting1 might as well be conceitedsemen tbh? oprah12

I'm lowkey perched for the Red/1989 ones. 22 REALLY needs to be re-recorded tbh nicki4

yeah I'm really excited for these two .. especially the Vault tracks cry6 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

I'm lowkey perched for the Red/1989 ones. 22 REALLY needs to be re-recorded nicki4

ny2

That's what I read initially. Maybe he didn't know all the worlds back in 2010. ny4

Yeah, those 2 are like anticipated in every sense of the word. alex1

Just now, Royale said:

default_oprahbk.gif, sis not you serving @Ruthless Love here. default_oprahbk.gif

I mean, you're kind of close, but no cigars. Since you and @Ghostface asked, it's a terminology in gay manga (japanese comics). ny6 Seme basically just means the top. I chose conceited because it's alliterative with seme. ny6 Maybe I should put semen instead if last.fm allows nicki6

6 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I don't have one since my listening sessions are split between Youtube and Spotify, theefore not being correctly reflective of all door slammings and windows crushings. nicki6

Don't forget the archaic human technology known as MTV that you told me you still watch. ny6

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

default_oprahbk.gif, sis not you serving @Ruthless Love here. default_oprahbk.gif

I mean, you're kind of close, but no cigars. Since you and @Ghostface asked, it's a terminology in gay manga (japanese comics). ny6 Seme basically just means the top. I chose conceited because it's alliterative with seme. ny6 Maybe I should put semen instead if last.fm allows nicki6

ny2

I mean, we were aware of you being conceited, but this fleshed-out method at picking name strikes me. ny6