SeekingThrill

Other Madonna Forums

MadonnaNation is good for discussion but some of the fans there, lord. I thought I was a big M fan but these people bash a lot of other artists left and right. While they do allow criticism of M, expect the casual fan to drag you for not "blindly" loving M.

There were a few others I was a member of in high school before they were either closed or inactive. DrownedMadonna, Madonnatribe and M-Infinity (good media section) are others.

1 hour ago, SpringwoodSlasher said:

MadonnaNation is good for discussion but some of the fans there, lord. I thought I was a big M fan but these people bash a lot of other artists left and right. While they do allow criticism of M, expect the casual fan to drag you for not "blindly" loving M.

1 hour ago, SpringwoodSlasher said:

While they do allow criticism of M, expect the casual fan to drag you for not "blindly" loving M.

They do? eve1 They are a mess. God forbid if you are a newbie there and have different opinions. They only allow to trash certain stuff like Spanish Lesson.

God Forbid if you call HC a crap. Their latest threads about how Give It 2 Me should be a part of every setlist and how Madonna's HC looks were sexy are lame and silly. They refuse to drag her worst era music wise and look wise (she looked like a washed up prostitute aura1 ), while they trash every artist and state how Madonna is better than all of them. trash1

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

They do? eve1 They are a mess. God forbid if you are a newbie there and have different opinions. They only allow to trash certain stuff like Spanish Lesson.

God Forbid if you call HC a crap. Their latest threads about how Give It 2 Me should be a part of every setlist and how Madonna's HC looks were sexy are lame and silly. They refuse to drag her worst era music wise and look wise (she looked like a washed up prostitute aura1 ), while they trash every artist and state how Madonna is better than all of them. trash1

Agreed. I love M but still I can call it when she's not serving. I for one detest Hard Candy and how they claim all of its tracks are godly and should have been singles is just blind fandom. I see them trash every female but praise her Spanish Lesson performance on RHT saying she needs to perform it more often. It's like those cults where they worship their leader blindly. I don't think Hard Candy was a great album. From the terrible cover, the cheap videos to even the shrill vocals, I don't see the praise for the album as a whole, of course some tracks are good, while the other feels like a terrible Loose sequel.