WelatRogue

Why is Shakira so underrated compared to her peers?

3 hours ago, Benji said:

so? are you that unable to appreciate art in a language that you dont understand? anna1 most people here and in pop forums that stan for the anglosphere pop girls dont speak english either anna1

but I can understand what they sing about, I don't even know what the titles could mean ny12 

11 hours ago, Salvatore said:

She is in her own league to be honest.

I downloaded all her albums and she has some amazing songs here and there but she also has a lot of really weak album tracks. I don't enjoy a lot of her ballads.

I heard her pre-Laundry Service abums were banging, and some songs are, but mostly those are some tedious sugary ballads my grandmother would listen to if she were Mexican brit11

On 8/19/2016 at 3:18 PM, WelatRogue said:

Give this woman ha RESPECT. She performs like non-other, her voice is unique, serves looks, quality music and even has the sweetest personality. I will no longer accept this treatment

Shakira is underrated and very very talented, intelligent, beautiful and a kind and sweet person

23 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Shakira is underrated and very very talented, intelligent, beautiful and a kind and sweet person

Why are you bumping all this old threads..?????  

D27FgWY.gif

On 8/19/2016 at 10:08 AM, BackToBasics said:

I like some of her songs but she has annoying voice jj2

Also,her last album flopped and she's not successful in America.I know that America is not the only country in the world but it's one of the biggest music markets jj3

Not an Xtinct fan complaining about an annoying voice and lack of success in america.tina1

On 5/11/2022 at 6:06 PM, SaintPop said:

Not an Xtinct fan complaining about an annoying voice and lack of success in america.tina1

long time no see jj2

well...Shakira's singing voice is annoying to like...8/10 ppl. Xtina's voice may get annoying when she's growling too much but nevertheless it has been praised by critics since...1998? 

both Xtina and Shakira have been flopping hard in America but Xtina doesn't give a damn and doesn't even bother to promote whether Shakira does and still underperforms jj3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love Shakira but i can't at those lies in op sis  3m ww and 370k in first week, edit it fat 

how come Shakira is so underrated compared to her peers Beyoncé, Britney, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy, Xtina etc.?  Shouldn't Legend Shakira be more praised considering that she's on full force ever sinc

She's not underrated, she's so loved WW, have you seen her facebook page, sis? 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.