Agugaga

So the tea on Gaga's new single ain't that good...

From what I'm hearing her record label has been having emergency meetings with her about this single to try and stop her. nat1

They are not confident with it and instead want ha to have a song that sounds like DJ Snake, Diplo, Major Lazer, etc.  eve1

Some at her label think it picks up where Art Pop left off and they are worried. xtina8 

I also hear they intentionally had her skip out of the VMA's. The pressure is real Gagz. Let's see what you got. sha1

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Does this supposed tea come straight from your ass, just like everything else you post on FOTP?

Nope, comes from stuff that's already been circulating online and my own personal connections in L.A. ny1 

I have a lot of friends in the radio and TV industry...if I'm right you'll know nat1 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Nope, comes from stuff that's already been circulating online and my own personal connections in L.A. ny1 

AKA, you made it up. I mean, do you, but don't pretend you're connected. We all know you're not.

45 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I have a lot of friends in the radio and TV industry...if I'm right you'll know nat1 

OMG. This fucking delusional psycho. The next Luca Magnotta right here. Jesus fuck.

The people willing to speak with you on other forums are lying to you about their connections, chump. 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

The only thing you're connected with is the ghost of Xtina's career. jj4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does this supposed tea come straight from your ass, just like everything else you post on FOTP?

You can't just make shit up and call it tea  That's not how it works  

AKA, you made it up. I mean, do you, but don't pretend you're connected. We all know you're not.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.