Chanel

Glory released in Mexico

2 minutes ago, Chanel said:

The cover looks better on the CD, so i'm happy about that.

i think its the same issue with PxP by Kelly lol2 

looks terrible digitally, but the physical copy is shiny.

3 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

So the webpage says it's avalible in 6 days but later this evening i will check if they have it tho

might be some of the workers who is showing they already have the album or soemthing 

Please release it for us yas2 

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

So the webpage says it's avalible in 6 days but later this evening i will check if they have it tho

might be some of the workers who is showing they already have the album or soemthing 

I have seen Mixup release physical albums in their stores (not online) prior to release date in other occasions too, for instance, they released blackout like 3 days prior to the scheduled date. 

5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I have seen Mixup release physical albums in their stores (not online) prior to release date in other occasions too, for instance, they released blackout like 3 days prior to the scheduled date. 

well this is true that happed to me with Back to Basics and The Dutchess so i will go and look and zip the album for yall 

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

well this is true that happed to me with Back to Basics and The Dutchess so i will go and look and zip the album for yall 

cry0 

i tried looking for it online but they all had some random tracklist with songs that arent even on it fall2