Glory released in Mexico

Chris Morlock    43,389
2 minutes ago, Chanel said:

The cover looks better on the CD, so i'm happy about that.

i think its the same issue with PxP by Kelly lol2 

looks terrible digitally, but the physical copy is shiny.

GlenCoco    3,692

So the webpage says it's avalible in 6 days but later this evening i will check if they have it tho

might be some of the workers who is showing they already have the album or soemthing 

Joao    3,043
3 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

So the webpage says it's avalible in 6 days but later this evening i will check if they have it tho

might be some of the workers who is showing they already have the album or soemthing 

Please release it for us yas2 

jacs vs looser    2,490
1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

I have seen Mixup release physical albums in their stores (not online) prior to release date in other occasions too, for instance, they released blackout like 3 days prior to the scheduled date. 

Chanel    398

Apparently it's circulating online now and Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) samples the macarena.

GlenCoco    3,692
5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I have seen Mixup release physical albums in their stores (not online) prior to release date in other occasions too, for instance, they released blackout like 3 days prior to the scheduled date. 

well this is true that happed to me with Back to Basics and The Dutchess so i will go and look and zip the album for yall 

Chris Morlock    43,389

well this is true that happed to me with Back to Basics and The Dutchess so i will go and look and zip the album for yall 

cry0 

i tried looking for it online but they all had some random tracklist with songs that arent even on it fall2 

Maryanne    2,650

PLEASE SAVE US