Michael.

Did Britney take the worst decision of her career?

17 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Her singing in that video isn't that great dead2 

Her variety of vocal techniques, including the "baby voice" are what have made her iconic.

So hardly a bad decision to widen her horizon.

Yea but I mean she was pretty young on that video she would have gotten better with the time,better than she is now lbr. dead2 I know that it wasn't a bad decision commercially,BUT i'm talking as an artist was it a bad decision? Would she have more respect as a singer?

21 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Yea but I mean she was pretty young on that video she would have gotten better with the time,better than she is now lbr. dead2 I know that it wasn't a bad decision commercially,BUT i'm talking as an artist was it a bad decision? Would she have more respect as a singer?

It really wasn't until FF that the hella pitched talking voice started. That kind of production is what did it. That along with her rarely ever singing live.

Glory shows she still has the same voice and control. She was never going to be Moo or even Xtina. So why try?

Her voice is one of her signatures so I still say it was a good decision. Brit doesn't care what other people think and she's gotten this far.

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

The video in the OP is there. um1 

you mean the video from when she was like 5 years old?

so one of the few live singing evidence we have from is from the 80's?

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Benji said:

you mean the video from when she was like 5 years old?

so one of the few live singing evidence we have from is from the 80's?

giphy.gif

Did you watch the video til the end sis? It seems like not, there are pre-BOMT vids too when she was older. Yes it's sad that a 5 year old Britney managed to outsing Katy. 

And no.

10 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Did you watch the video til the end sis? It seems like not,there are pre-BOMT vids too when she was older. Yes it's sad that a 5 year old Britney managed to outsing Katy. 

And no.

youre embarrassing to anyone with musical knowledge on this world.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Urm I don't really know...  vocal talent is a bit of a reach, maybe for the first era she had vocal talent. But she has always been heavily edited/produced/modified in some way...(not that it stopped

To answer the question, it was not the worst decision of her career. It was the best, it allowed her to become the Britney Spears.

From a commercial standpoint I think it was the right thing to do. Her Britney voice is one of her signature assets to be honest. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.