H.O.N.E.Y

NOBODY in the Pop world has the BALLS to do what She did!

Not even Michael!

Just the fact that she made this video with this concept and having it done the EPIC way that she did, just that alone, shows

how much she has a bigger dick than anyone in pop music. 

The one with the President George W. Bush lookalike at the end.

She dragged the US by it's weave and shat all over the concept of the "American Dream" and how hypocritical

and dumb people can be by focusing on materialistic things and lose their humanity and morals.

None of your favs are ever doing it!

BOW DOWN FOR THE

ONE AND ONLY QUEEN!

cry7cry7cry7cry7cry7

1 minute ago, Jony said:

Amazing video, but the fact that she replaced it invalidates the ballsy move jj3 

Just making it alone is ballsier than all artists combined period. clap1

Whatever happened that FORCED her to replace it, doesn't take away anything from it.oprah11

As u can see from her attitude in the video and in that era in general, she did NOT replace anything, she was FORCED to... by the government? The label? A higher upper power? Who knows... oprah11

5 minutes ago, Ultra Blue said:

The story of how She got herself banned from US radio forever and ever    brit2

It was worth it. This video being made was worth it. It's a national treasure. oprah7

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Just making it alone is ballsier than all artists combined period. clap1

Whatever happened that FORCED her to replace it, doesn't take away anything from it.oprah11

As u can see from her attitude in the video and in that era in general, she did NOT replace anything, she was FORCED to... by the government? The label? A higher upper power? Who knows... oprah11

Sis war happened rip2 

she had to replace it

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I know u like to hate on AL sometimes, but keeping it real, the whole era was slayage after slayage. Madge was on fire. oprah7

I only shade it when M stans praise it mj1 

AL was my first full Madonna era

3 minutes ago, hippotamo said:

yet she didnt have the balls to release it

too bad. it would have been her most iconic video

It had worldwide premiere on all MTVs around the world at the same time. 

Directors cut (first one posted) was unreleased

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I only shade it when M stans praise it mj1 

AL was my first full Madonna era

It was way much more than just an album tho. oprah2

Madonna along with the Dixie Chicks (but more-so Madonna, cos she had a whole album about the effects of war and how fake people are), should go down in history books 200 years from now as one of the artists that opposed the president and the war.oprah11

I don't understand how everyone either ignored the whole AL thing or blacklisted her when they're forgetting that she not only represented what REAL FEMINISM IS, WHICH IS TO FREELY SPEAK YOUR MIND AS IF U ARE A MAN AND NOT BE AFRAID OF HAVING OPPOSING VIEWS TO SOCIETY AND THE DAMN GOVERNMENT. People should respect her for just fearlessly doing that. rav3

The irony is that people since 2007 have been against the Iraq war and consider it a mistake, yet nobody wanted to give props to Madge and the Dixie Chicks for warning everyone and speaking against it (Dixie chicks are still banned on radio). Madonna really is, even as much as she is praised, severely underrated. oprah7

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

It was way much more than just an album tho. oprah2

Madonna along with the Dixie Chicks (but more-so Madonna, cos she had a whole album about the effects of war and how fake people are), should go down in history books 200 years from now as one of the artists that opposed the president and the war.oprah11

I don't understand how everyone either ignored the whole AL thing or blacklisted her when they're forgetting that she not only represented what REAL FEMINISM IS, WHICH IS TO FREELY SPEAK YOUR MIND AS IF U ARE A MAN AND NOT BE AFRAID OF HAVING OPPOSING VIEWS TO SOCIETY AND THE DAMN GOVERNMENT. People should respect her for just fearlessly doing that. rav3

The irony is that people since 2007 have been against the Iraq war and consider it a mistake, yet nobody wanted to give props to Madge and the Dixie Chicks for warning everyone and speaking against it (Dixie chicks are still banned on radio). Madonna really is, even as much as she is praised, severely underrated. oprah7

oprah4 

1 minute ago, hippotamo said:

yet she didnt have the balls to release it

too bad. it would have been her most iconic video

It was on air for a few days in Non-US countries before she decided to replace it with the flag version. She had to because her family received death threats. She just pulled the video off the air but if you watched I'm going to tell you a secret documentary you'd know she still stands with her political view. Re-invention tour received criticism because it was too political for a pop concert.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not even Michael!     Just the fact that she made this video with this concept and having it done the EPIC way that she did, just that alone, shows how much she has a bigger dick t

Amazing video, but the fact that she replaced it invalidates the ballsy move  

The song is absolute garbage. Perhaps she made this extremely distasteful video so it could distract people from the song.    Thinking about all the veterans with PTSD this triggered and all

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.