Kirjava

New pics for Us Weekly

2 minutes ago, Bionikal said:

She goes above and beyond in her parties cry6 She looks flawless ... but isn't it a bit hot to weather such pants and play around with her kids mad5

Maybe it was colder on the 16th in LA rav2

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

They look cute ngl but i didn't know she had 2 kids tho I thought she only had one. um1 

She had Summer 2 years ago. We all got excited that she got skinny in 2013, thinking she would release an album, turns out she only did it to have a healthy pregnancy fall2

Just now, Michael. said:

mess dead2 

I mean, of course, her hapiness comes first, and I'm glad she has great life with her kids, but the wait for new music is becoming unbearable. dead2 With each day passing by with no news, it seems to become more likely that the album is not coming till next year. orangu1

Before Lemonade came out, I saw an article about how Beyoncé fans are tired of waiting, and I was like, bitch bye you don't know wait. jj4 

The new album(s) better be fucking masterpieces if she really makes us wait 5 years. clap1 Until then, I guess Telepathy and her stupid side projects have to hold us over.  giveup1

12 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I mean, of course, her hapiness comes first, and I'm glad she has great life with her kids, but the wait for new music is becoming unbearable. dead2 With each day passing by with no news, it seems to become more likely that the album is not coming till next year. orangu1

Before Lemonade came out, I saw an article about how Beyoncé fans are tired of waiting, and I was like, bitch bye you don't know wait. jj4 

The new album(s) better be fucking masterpieces if she really makes us wait 5 years. clap1 Until then, I guess Telepathy and her stupid side projects have to hold us over.  giveup1

Will she ever start a FULL era at this point? dead2 

I mean,in all seriousness she seems pretty lazy when it comes to promotion and stuff now. How would the era be? Just dropping an album and then not bothering to promote it or going on tour (appearances,interviews etc.)? jj4 

10 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I mean,in all seriousness she seems pretty lazy when it comes to promotion and stuff now. How would the era be? Just dropping an album and then not bothering to promote it or going on tour (appearances,interviews etc.)? jj4 

She's LazyTina dead2 Promotion will be like:1000000 interviews mostly about The Voice&kids,5 performances,1 music video and then sth like "I need to stay (step?) away from camera for and be a mum for a while" jj1

I don't even dream about tour because it's unreal.I want worldwide promotion and 3 singles+music videos jj3

Just now, Michael. said:

I mean,in all seriousness she seems pretty lazy when it comes to promotion and stuff now. How would the era be? Just dropping an album and then not bothering to promote it or going on tour (or having a residency.)? jj4 

We have no idea wtf she's planning. dead2 The last proper era she had was B2B and that's just sad. Bionic promo fell apart cuz she was going through divorce and then started promoting Burlesque. As for Lotus... orangu1 She just did not give a fuck. The album itself was very low quality by her standards too and when she dropped it, it was just dropped and never picked up again. dead2 I hope she comes out with a tell-all interview and says wtf was going on behind the scenes, cuz we have no clue. I personally believe that she was still at a bad place emotionally during that time and just didn't want to bother. She immediately got with her current boyfriend after her divorce, so she probably didn't have time to properly get over her ex-husband. She was ridiculously in love with him. It must have been horrible for her to lose that relationship.

All I want at this point is a quality album, amazing music vids (this I'm sure about, she always delivers visually) and a tour. I want to see this bitch live goddamit. clap1

She's been saying promising things about her upcoming record, saying she's more inspired now than she's been in a very long time ( subtle shade to Lotus) and that she can't wait to be visually creative again, that she wants to make a record that's timeless etc. so I have high hopes for the record itself. As for promo, I don't dare to hope anything fall2 

31 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

10/10alex1 Beyonce went on tour in 2013 despite not having any new album,then she released new album with 17 music videos.She also had 2 tours in 2014...

We've been waiting for a tour since 10 years.Xtina's last two albums were promoted for a week and she recorded 3 music videos fall3

7 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

We have no idea wtf she's planning. dead2 The last proper era she had was B2B and that's just sad. Bionic promo fell apart cuz she was going through divorce and then started promoting Burlesque. As for Lotus... orangu1 She just did not give a fuck. The album itself was very low quality by her standards too and when she dropped it, it was just dropped and never picked up again. dead2 I hope she comes out with a tell-all interview and says wtf was going on behind the scenes, cuz we have no clue. I personally believe that she was still at a bad place emotionally during that time and just didn't want to bother. She immediately got with her current boyfriend after her divorce, so she probably didn't have time to properly get over her ex-husband. She was ridiculously in love with him. It must have been horrible for her to lose that relationship.

All I want at this point is a quality album, amazing music vids (this I'm sure about, she always delivers visually) and a tour. I want to see this bitch live goddamit. clap1

She's been saying promising things about her upcoming record, saying she's more inspired now than she's been in a very long time ( subtle shade to Lotus) and that she can't wait to be visually creative again, that she wants to make a record that's timeless etc. so I have high hopes for the record itself. As for promo, I don't dare to hope anything fall2 

Hold me sis,I can't take it fall7

1 minute ago, BackToBasics said:

10/10alex1 Beyonce went on tour in 2013 despite not having any new album,then she released new album with 17 music videos.She also had 2 tours in 2014...

We've been waiting for a tour since 10 years.Xtina's last two albums were promoted for a week and she recorded 3 music videos fall3

Well, at least we had Say Something win a Grammy. That was good. oprah2

And a few collabs and songs for soundtracks and stuff. But apart from that, yeah. dead2

Just now, BackToBasics said:

Hold me sis,I can't take it fall7

Stay strong sis. Let's believe that good things are coming. fall7 Let's beleive that she's taking so long cuz she's working on 2 albums. 

10 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I know

we havn't had a proper era since 10 years....

i don't hate it but Christina needs to leave the voice for good, i know she delivers amazing looks and amazing vocals, but i really Xtina really focused on a new era on new music on an album, maybe not leave the voice for good but at least for a while she need to travel meet with producers find focus and passion. and comeback with an album that will shut the haters <3 

14 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

I know

we havn't had a proper era since 10 years....

i don't hate it but Christina needs to leave the voice for good, i know she delivers amazing looks and amazing vocals, but i really Xtina really focused on a new era on new music on an album, maybe not leave the voice for good but at least for a while she need to travel meet with producers find focus and passion. and comeback with an album that will shut the haters <3 

This interview gave me hope that she's done with that show:

I know you're back for Season 10. Seems you've found a rhythm that works taking a break. Will you stay long-term?
I’m not sure. It takes a lot of work to be on that show. It’s really taken off from the first season and found its groove. It’s very much on autopilot now and it’s good. The family keeps growing. My art and my music have to come first and sometimes the show can take too much time away from what I need to do for my soul. But what I do enjoy is the coaching. Sitting in the chair can be so much stagnant energy for me and I need to get up and do my own art and get the creative juices flowing. So I can’t say for sure.

We have to wait to see if she signs up for season 12 coaching, if she doesn't then we're good. I have a feeling she'll take a longer break this time. Miley and Alicia can do their thing.

15 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Well, at least we had Say Something win a Grammy. That was good. oprah2

And a few collabs and songs for soundtracks and stuff. But apart from that, yeah. dead2

Stay strong sis. Let's believe that good things are coming. fall7 Let's beleive that she's taking so long cuz she's working on 2 albums. 

I'm done with collaborations,soundtracks etc clap1

It's been 4 fucking years...I feel like she lost her passion cry5

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

This interview gave me hope that she's done with that show:

We have to wait to see if she signs up for season 12 coaching, if she doesn't then we're good. I have a feeling she'll take a longer break this time. Miley and Alicia can do their thing.

i hope they get rid of Alicia and bring Shakira back... idk Alicia is so boring like an outsider and i would love to see Shakira and Miley together 

but really i hope she just focus on a damn album