Iman

Unpopular music opinions

As for unpopular opinions on FOTP, my biggest ones are that I don't like Tove Lo or Fergie. Outside of FOTP, my biggest one is that I find Beyoncé really dull. I also think the tropical house trend (Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Diplo/Major Lazer etc) is utter garbage.

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Tove Lo's music is horrible and has no redeeming qualities.
Post-2010 Sia is not a good songwriter.
Bitch I'm Madonna is great and underrated.

Literally agree with all of these!

Just now, Michael. said:

jj4 

Did you just 

I've expressed this to many Britney stans in the past and they all think I'm crazy. I just don't think In The Zone is anywhere close to her best work. I'm expressing it in an unpopular opinion thread for a reason. 

Bionic is no way close to the same level of awfulness as Lotus and Britney Jean, and when people try to put Bionic in the same category as those two I just... I can't.

Bionic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lotus & Britney Jean

Also Bionic is a good album. It took me a few weeks to get into it at first in 2010 but I adore it.

22 minutes ago, Hylia said:

As for unpopular opinions on FOTP, my biggest ones are that I don't like Tove Lo or Fergie. Outside of FOTP, my biggest one is that I find Beyoncé really dull. I also think the tropical house trend (Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Diplo/Major Lazer etc) is utter garbage.

RT RT RT RT jj4 Cool Girl is one the worst songs I heard in my life, couldn't even finish it

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

Bionic is no way close to the same level of awfulness as Lotus and Britney Jean, and when people try to put Bionic in the same category as those two I just... I can't.

Bionic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lotus & Britney Jean

Also Bionic is a good album. It took me a few weeks to get into it at first in 2010 but I adore it.

same, Bionic is a great album in all honesty! It also took me a while to get into it, but I love it now. It's miles better than Lotus ari1

1 minute ago, Stephs said:

same, Bionic is a great album in all honesty! It also took me a while to get into it, but I love it now. It's miles better than Lotus ari1

Bionic has so many good songs like??? Prima Donna, I Am, Lift Me Up, You Lost Me, Elastic Love... There are so many good songs on it. It is nowhere near the same level as Lotus or Britney Jean.

I legitimately don't understand why people on here act like it is.

Just now, Anna-wa said:

Bionic has so many good songs like??? Prima Donna, I Am, Lift Me Up, You Lost Me, Elastic Love... There are so many good songs on it. It is nowhere near the same level as Lotus or Britney Jean.

I legitimately don't understand why people on here act like it is.

Don't forget Birds Of Prey, Monday Morning and Stronger Than Ever cry9 
Me neither, every other person I talk to as come to appreciate Bionic all this years later. I also think the album still sounds fresh.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Artpop is a good album and not as bad as people make it out to be.  

As for unpopular opinions on FOTP, my biggest ones are that I don't like Tove Lo or Fergie. Outside of FOTP, my biggest one is that I find Beyoncé really dull. I also think the tropical house trend (J

I like Artpop more than Born This Way (which I also like).

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.