Iman

Unpopular music opinions

20 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

Look What You Made Me Do is the best song off all timemad1

It's not even the best on republican. How the hell can it be Taylor's best song let alone be the best song of all time? moo12 It's literally one of the most try-hard moments on an otherwise good album.

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Bedtime Stories is extremely underrated and Madonna’s second best 

Memoirs is Mariah’s best album

Unlistenable Princess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Femme Fatale is Britney’s best 

IASF is a stain on Beyonce’s discography

Xtina sounds the best on rap inspired beats (tracks made by DJ Premier on BTB are fire)

Born This Way is Gaga’s worst

Rated R is shit minus Rude Boy and Fire Bomb

Last Kiss is Taylor’s best song

Waking Up In Vegas is Katy’s best song from previous decade. When it comes to this decade - it’s Tsunami.

Spaceship is Kesha’s best song

Honeymoon Avenue and Tattooed Heart are boring

Paradise is a filler in Lana’s discography

Billie’s debut album is overrated / not as good as people claim it is

Marina’s debut is her best; every next album was less interesting with FROOT being über-awful. At this point I don’t think I care for her upcoming album

Lowkey true, even though Te Amo still smashesmad1

Marina’s debut is her best; every next album was less interesting with FROOT being über-awful. At this point I don’t think I care for her upcoming album

C-wMNJYXkAEFgag.jpg

Xtina sounds the best on rap inspired beats (tracks made by DJ Premier on BTB are fire)

Waking Up In Vegas is Katy’s best song from previous decade. When it comes to this decade - it’s Tsunami.

You just snatched @Venom's wig with these über-unpopular opinions, minus IASF being her worst (how is that an unpopular opinion?). jj1 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

This is tea! Memoirs is so underrated. It's probably her most cohesive, best written and produced album. It's a shame Imperfect & 100% were not included. 

• Beyonce is not an artist, she's just a performer.
  • "Joanne" by Lady Gaga was insensitive and capitalizing off a random dead relative is the whackest shit I've ever seen a pop girl do.
    • She also used David Bowie's death to promote Intel.
  • Everything Gaga's done since 2015 feels calculated and unlikeable. Everything Beyonce's done period feels calculated and unlikeable.
  • Ray of Light is lowkey boring as fuck and MDNA would be Madonna's best album if "Some Girls" and "Superstar" were scrapped.
  • I actively choose not to watch music award shows because it's completely biased and the people who run them are likely never musicians.
  • Electra Heart is Marina's least cohesive project; TFJ and FROOT are both superior.
  • Christina's music is pretty much unlistenable.
  • The GP doesn't care about pop girls as a branding and using chart positions for shade is petty, uncreative and blatantly moronic.
  • Working with Dr. Luke isn't problematic and the validity of Kesha's claims is questionable, including her downright conspiracy theories that Katy was raped.
  • Allie X has been slowly selling out to Twitter twinks (especially with Super Sunset), and I hope she snaps out of it soon for the sake of her artistic integrity.
  • Ava Max is the most untalented, uncreative and insufferable musician to come up in the past 10 years
  • Bridgit Mendler should have been the most popular Disney Channel singer
Mod Notice
Transphobic comments are not tolerated.

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Ray of Light is lowkey boring as fuck and MDNA would be Madonna's best album if "Some Girls" and "Superstar" were scrapped.

qfsGY4Q.jpg

15 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Ugh stan Godtime Stories and Memoirs  lana6

And yes Sasha Fierce is a fugly bloated bitch even though the singles are CLASSIX (imagine an ep with the best songs like SL, Sweet Dreams, IIWAB, Halo, n Ego legend1 instead of that gorged clusterfuck moo13). As an album whew the bitch tried it kylie10

Impossible Princess is an album that rewards patient listening though so I can’t agree with that one... I didn’t like it the first few times I heard it but I absolutely adore it now. IMO it’s her most meaningful album, albeit not her most accessible.  

Some of mine:

• Memoirs, Charmbracelet, and Chanteuse are some of Mariah’s best
  • Eroticerror should have been an EP
  • The Fame and The Fame Monster are both messy. The Fame has some truly ridiculous songs and even though every one on TFM is good the best ones (like BR and Alejandro) make other overrated ones like Derp in the Dark seem trivial. 
  • Beyonce’s album trinity does not include Mildred Pierce OR DIL or Bidet
  • Aphrodite is amazing almost start to finish
  • Both Hard Candy and MDNA are perfectly good albums with a small number of dud tracks.
  • Most of the new pop girls are unlistenable
  • pre-Rainbow Kesha is the most overrated set of pop albums ever. I still can’t understand it. No shade to her, I just think the contrast is literally unreal.
  • Ellie is way more talented than half of the faves
  • I love her but Ari needs to stop with the mumbling
  • Honeymoon is a gorgeous album
  • Circus has some good songs but is a pointless album. It has no soul or identity.
  • Living for Love is amazing. 
  • Bionic is Xtina’s best album. Easily. 
  • P!nk and Gaga and X have amazing singles and great voices but listening to any of them for a whole album is exhausting
  • Dangerous Woman is still Ari’s best album 

On 8/26/2016 at 6:46 PM, Hylia said:

As for unpopular opinions on FOTP, my biggest ones are that I don't like Tove Lo or Fergie. Outside of FOTP, my biggest one is that I find Beyoncé really dull. I also think the tropical house trend (Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Diplo/Major Lazer etc) is utter garbage.

Whew I really switched like sissies on the first part. I enjoy Tove Lo and Fergie now, and while I don’t stan Beyoncé, I also don’t mind her now and respect her talent. Tropical house is still shit though.

Since it’s been brought up a few times here, I actually quite like MDNA myself. It’s obviously nowhere near her top tier of albums but it’s fun, personal, and I have good memories with it. I like Rebel Heart too, but MDNA feels way more cohesive and makes for an overall more enjoyable listen.

On 4/3/2019 at 5:16 PM, Venom said:

Working with Dr. Luke isn't problematic and the validity of Kesha's claims is questionable, including her downright conspiracy theories that Katy was raped.

Yikes

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Artpop is a good album and not as bad as people make it out to be.  

As for unpopular opinions on FOTP, my biggest ones are that I don't like Tove Lo or Fergie. Outside of FOTP, my biggest one is that I find Beyoncé really dull. I also think the tropical house trend (J

I like Artpop more than Born This Way (which I also like).

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.