Iman

Unpopular music opinions

On 8/26/2016 at 9:56 PM, Reputation said:

Bieber was hotter from 2010-2012

You mean when he was literally 15-17 we-

Mess at no one catching this for almost three years dead2 

On 4/3/2019 at 11:16 AM, Venom said:

Ray of Light is lowkey boring as fuck and MDNA would be Madonna's best album if "Some Girls" and "Superstar" were scrapped.

"Some Girls" is literally the best song on the album dead1

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

He was probably at this age too when he posted it. dead4

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Well that's ha Reputation gone... Excuse the pun, how old are they do we know? dead2

41 minutes ago, Divine said:

It's wrong in more ways than one

Not only is the opinion pedophilic, but it's also incorrect because he peaked in 2014/15 creep1

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

He's older than me and I had just turned 20 when he posted that rip2 

Disgusting! The hypocrisy jumped out. rip2

On 8/27/2016 at 3:56 AM, Reputation said:

Dr Luke is a pedophile who deserves prison

At least they got this bit right. rip1

On 8/27/2016 at 3:56 AM, Reputation said:

Gaga if she flops on next album, is facing Vegas status

On 4/4/2019 at 3:51 AM, Hylia said:

Since it’s been brought up a few times here, I actually quite like MDNA myself. It’s obviously nowhere near her top tier of albums but it’s fun, personal, and I have good memories with it. I like Rebel Heart too, but MDNA feels way more cohesive and makes for an overall more enjoyable listen.

100% all-natural organic gluten-free loose leaf BPA-free antioxidant rich phreshly brewed Earl G(r)ay tea right here tea1 

Ariana should stop with her trap-pop sound, Sweetener and Thank You, Next were enough. For her next album, she should go along the lines of Dangerous Woman or try something new.

42 minutes ago, Elusive said:

Ariana should stop with her trap-pop sound, Sweetener and Thank You, Next were enough. For her next album, she should go along the lines of Dangerous Woman or try something new.

Sweetener was lowkey trash (minus the singles), but Thank You, Next fucking slaps! I think with tu,n Ariana has finally found her sound. Now for AG7 it's time for her to develop that sound and get more creative. 

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Sweetener was lowkey trash (minus the singles), but Thank You, Next fucking slaps! I think with tu,n Ariana has finally found her sound. Now for AG7 it's time for her to develop that sound and get more creative. 

I agree

On 4/7/2019 at 7:30 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Sweetener was lowkey trash (minus the singles), but Thank You, Next fucking slaps! I think with tu,n Ariana has finally found her sound. Now for AG6 it's time for her to develop that sound and get more creative. 

FixedTmad1

On 4/3/2019 at 5:16 PM, Venom said:
  • Beyonce is not an artist, she's just a performer.
  • "Joanne" by Lady Gaga was insensitive and capitalizing off a random dead relative is the whackest shit I've ever seen a pop girl do.
    • She also used David Bowie's death to promote Intel.
  • Everything Gaga's done since 2015 feels calculated and unlikeable. Everything Beyonce's done period feels calculated and unlikeable.
  • Ray of Light is lowkey boring as fuck and MDNA would be Madonna's best album if "Some Girls" and "Superstar" were scrapped.
  • I actively choose not to watch music award shows because it's completely biased and the people who run them are likely never musicians.
  • Electra Heart is Marina's least cohesive project; TFJ and FROOT are both superior.
  • Christina's music is pretty much unlistenable.
  • The GP doesn't care about pop girls as a branding and using chart positions for shade is petty, uncreative and blatantly moronic.
  • Working with Dr. Luke isn't problematic and the validity of Kesha's claims is questionable, including her downright conspiracy theories that Katy was raped.
  • Allie X has been slowly selling out to Twitter twinks (especially with Super Sunset), and I hope she snaps out of it soon for the sake of her artistic integrity.
  • Ava Max is the most untalented, uncreative and insufferable musician to come up in the past 10 years
  • Bridgit Mendler should have been the most popular Disney Channel singer
Mod Notice
Transphobic comments are not tolerated.

jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:30 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

clap3 

Mariah's music sounds all the same 98% of the time. I've tried so many times to get into her, but every song I skim through, from different albums, it's the same thing, literally the same thing brit15 The same lame soft RnB instrumental and ger whispering over it most of the time. Also, her voice us very one-dimensional and boring. It couldn't fit in any other genre except RnB.

That said, I bop to Obsessed, I really like the chord progression in that one. A No No is a bop too brit15 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

What about The Distance?? interesting1 

Stay Long Love You? interesting1 

Caution is definitely a breath of fresh air in her discography, I disagree

I'm gonna check them out brit15 

I stayed until the 5-6th song on Caution, so I guess you are correct brit15 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Artpop is a good album and not as bad as people make it out to be.  

As for unpopular opinions on FOTP, my biggest ones are that I don't like Tove Lo or Fergie. Outside of FOTP, my biggest one is that I find Beyoncé really dull. I also think the tropical house trend (J

I like Artpop more than Born This Way (which I also like).

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.