Iman

Unpopular music opinions

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

I also think the tropical house trend (Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Diplo/Major Lazer etc) is utter garbage.

I was trying to find a name for that type of music. Its really getting on my nerves and if any of LG5 sounds like that shit im gonna cry

1 minute ago, barbiej33p said:

I was trying to find a name for that type of music. Its really getting on my nerves and if any of LG5 sounds like that shit im gonna cry

I doubt it'll have it, none of the producers she's worked with have used that sound except maybe Bloodpop I think

Unpopular FOTP opinons

• 1989 is a good album 
  • Ultraviolence is a shit lo-fi mess
  • Honeymoon is WAY better and iconic
  • Emotion was so underrated it became overrated jj4 
  • There are some snoozes on Glory
  • Grimes sucks, Art Angels has no replay value
  • Cool Girl is basic at best, the song was cute at first but its just annoying

My unpopular opinion 

• Charli XCX is the only female artist that has potential to fill in the shoes of Britney and release an album as great as Blackout
  • FKA Twigs does what Banks does except better
  • twentyonepilots are annoying and Tyler Joseph can't rap
  • These recent Allie X singles arent that good

No one here cares about 1D (minus Harry and Zayn) or 5H but I'm gonna put my unpopular opinions about them here anyway bc I can. jj2

Unpopular 1D opinions:

• Niall has an amazing voice, he just hasn't been given the right parts on their songs to showcase it. When he covered Zayn's parts in certain songs - Kiss You, No Control, etc. - at my show, he really did amazing.
  • It's possible to like the OT4 without dissing Zayn and vice versa. It's also possible to like both (like me).
  • Take Me Home is better than Four and MITAM, even though those two albums are amazing as well.
  • The band would be nothing without Liam; from vocals to interviews to writing to pretty much everything else, Liam carries a lot of this band. I can't imagine it being just Niall, Harry, and Louis - or even Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Louis.
  • "Home" was cute at first but the fans ruined it.
  • The song "Stockholm Syndrome" is overrated...
  • "Act My Age" is a fun song and fans who hate it don't know how to have fun.
Spoiler

...and 1D has better music than The Beatles. I mean it.

Unpopular 5H opinions:

• Camila doesn't want to leave yet.
  • Even if she did leave, I don't think ""H4rmony"" or whatever would happen. I feel like if one of them quits, they all wouldn't have the energy to continue on & would follow suite.
  • Bo$$ should've been the hit instead of Worth It. It's so much catchier and just better...
  • Me & My Girls is a fun song and one of my favorites.
  • Tellin' Me (the unreleased song) is overrated and I'm okay with it never being released.
  • On the other hand, Over should be released. That (unreleased) song is underrated.
  • I'm okay with Big Bad Wolf just being a bonus track instead of part of the whole album. I adore this song and it's one of my faves but I also understand why the most sexual songs were Japan bonus tracks.
Spoiler

...and their cover of Uptown Funk is better than the original. Oops.

58 minutes ago, fun. said:

Male musicians are underrated af by pop stans and there's a lot of male solo artists who are equally as good as female pop acts if not better but they aren't brought into the light because radio is biased to R&B, ballad, or rap male artists who are all making similar music and surround themselves with the same imagery laughcry1

Such as? interesting1 

Alright here we go ladies nat1

• Starting off strong: I prefer Circus and Femme Fatale to In The Zone and Blackout
  • I hate 99% of Lana del Rey's music and find her vastly overrated
  • Beyonce's new album had a cute message but as far as actual music it was close to unlistenable. Self Titled >>>>>>> Lemonade 
  • I love Halsey's music/album
  • I don't think I've ever listened to a Katy Perry album all the way through except Teenage Dream. The other two were painful.
  • Out of Rihanna's last three albums I think I can name about 5 songs. I can't listen to them at all, they bore me to death.
  • Heidi Montag's music may be overly produced but it is fucking bop worthy alex1 
  • Troye Sivan, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, and all the other token white twinks of the week are overrated, in regards to both appearance and musical catalog.
  • On Glory, I prefer the rock songs like What You Need and Liar. Brit would slay a rock/pop rock album.
  • Xtina does not deserve to flop as badly as she does, Lotus wasn't even THAT bad. Britney Jean was far worse.

In The Zone is boring apart from Toxic and Everytime.

Oops! Is Britney's worst album (we're not counting BJ)

I hate Born To Die, Emile Haynie's production is just a no from me.

Ultraviolence is the best album of all time

Honeymoon is a great album and does not deserve the hate it gets. The 'dream like' sound of the album fits perfectly with the title and concept

Glory is by far Britney's best album

35 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

Unpopular FOTP opinons

• 1989 is a good album 
  • Ultraviolence is a shit lo-fi mess
  • Honeymoon is WAY better and iconic
  • Emotion was so underrated it became overrated jj4 
  • There are some snoozes on Glory
  • Grimes sucks, Art Angels has no replay value
  • Cool Girl is basic at best, the song was cute at first but its just annoying

My unpopular opinion 

• Charli XCX is the only female artist that has potential to fill in the shoes of Britney and release an album as great as Blackout
  • FKA Twigs does what Banks does except better
  • twentyonepilots are annoying and Tyler Joseph can't rap
  • These recent Allie X singles arent that good

Offended at the Banks shade but i forgive you for praising Charli XCX!

38 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Kylie Minogue is a watered down, basic-ass extended version of Madonna's COADF era.

WHAT
DO
PEOPLE
SEE
IN
HER
???

2 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Madonna copy cat

This is the unpopular opinions thread, not the false claims thread

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

Unpopular 1D opinions:

• Niall has an amazing voice, he just hasn't been given the right parts on their songs to showcase it. When he covered Zayn's parts in certain songs - Kiss You, No Control, etc. - at my show, he really did amazing.
  • It's possible to like the OT4 without dissing Zayn and vice versa. It's also possible to like both (like me).
  • Take Me Home is better than Four and MITAM, even though those two albums are amazing as well.
  • The band would be nothing without Liam; from vocals to interviews to writing to pretty much everything else, Liam carries a lot of this band. I can't imagine it being just Niall, Harry, and Louis - or even Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Louis.
  • "Home" was cute at first but the fans ruined it.
  • The song "Stockholm Syndrome" is overrated...
  • "Act My Age" is a fun song and fans who hate it don't know how to have fun.
  • I agree with all of this but I left the fandom after MM so I dunno if Stockholm Syndrome is overrated.
  • Liam is/was my fav.
  • Take Me Home is their BEST, they tried too hard to lose the pop sound and it just didn't click for me.
  • "Act My Age" is a massive bop, do people really hate it?
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Artpop is a good album and not as bad as people make it out to be.  

As for unpopular opinions on FOTP, my biggest ones are that I don't like Tove Lo or Fergie. Outside of FOTP, my biggest one is that I find Beyoncé really dull. I also think the tropical house trend (J

I like Artpop more than Born This Way (which I also like).

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.