Iman

Popstars Conspiracy Theories

My favorite one is about Demi's supposed twin sister: "Poot Lovato"

CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

The theory is that Demi has a secret twin sister that was keep hidden and locked in a basement after a vagina flicking incident at 12 years old, where she was then kept her whole life, and was forced to survive with table scraps and the many unsold copies of Confident that dwelled inside the walls, but one day, she escaped into the outside world. This picture is the only known photograph of Poot Lovato seen while outside, her whereabouts are currently unknown, but I hope that she's finally free.

#FreePoot

#PrayForPoot

#CoolRanchForTheSummer

*Kaylor/ Taylor Swift is lesbian/bisexual
*Larry

*Scooter Braun used Bieber's depression as a PR Image

Danielle's Baby isn't Louis's or real

Jelena was a PR Relationship

POLITIC EXTRA- Trump is a Hillary Plant

3 hours ago, Dr. Slay said:

My favorite one is about Demi's supposed twin sister: "Poot Lovato"

CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

The theory is that Demi has a secret twin sister that was keep hidden and locked in a basement after a vagina flicking incident at 12 years old, where she was then kept her whole life, and was forced to survive with table scraps and the many unsold copies of Confident that dwelled inside the walls, but one day, she escaped, killed Demi's boyfriend, and into the outside world. This picture is the only known photograph of Poot Lovato seen while outside, her whereabouts are currently unknown, but I hope that she's finally free.

#FreePoot

#PrayForPoot

#CoolRanchForTheSummer

ny2 

I've always wondered if one of our faves is a real life Hannah Montana. Like if Rihanna is actually a suburban soccer mom in Colorado named Susan that puts on a wig and becomes Rihanna orangu1 

9 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I've always wondered if one of our faves is a real life Hannah Montana. Like if Rihanna is actually a suburban soccer mom in Colorado named Susan that puts on a wig and becomes Rihanna orangu1 

I wonder the same thing for Lorde nat1

Lorde_AKA_Randy.png

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Wait are you being serious or is this some inside joke that I don't know about? jj2 

Serious, I would mention him to come confirm but the crowns prevent me from doing so jj2 

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Jem her impact.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Beyonce "owning" the music industry yet she can't even score a hit single if her life depended on it. xtina8 

She has been there and done that, now she is all about concept abums that sell well and sold out global stadium tours.

Like Xtina would say, Let There Be Love.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

Norma Mortenson to Marilyn Monroe teas jj2 Lana apparently goes places around LA all the time and nobody clocks her. 

20 minutes ago, Jae said:

Avril lavigne being dead and replaced by a look alike named Melissa 

Can't be a conspiracy if it's true dead7

Lady Gaga stealing Lana Morgana's career.
It's all so creepy and Fusari went crazy for real after Gaga dropped him.
There's demos of them two singing together and the mom of the girl claims "Lady Gaga" is completely her dead daughters artwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've always wondered if one of our faves is a real life Hannah Montana. Like if Rihanna is actually a suburban soccer mom in Colorado named Susan that puts on a wig and becomes Rihanna  

She has been there and done that, now she is all about concept abums that sell well and sold out global stadium tours. Like Xtina would say, Let There Be Love.  

My favorite one is about Demi's supposed twin sister: "Poot Lovato" The theory is that Demi has a secret twin sister that was keep hidden and locked in a basement after a vagina flicking inc

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.