Iman

Popstars Conspiracy Theories

Taylor Swift is a reincarnation of Zeena Schreck, she has no belly button (proven false), she was carried in a suitcase (turned out to be truedead2), she is Becky, she's number of the illuminati because of her relationship with the number 13 ayumi1 and that she is bisexual (Karlie Kloss)

On 8/28/2016 at 1:43 AM, Agugaga said:

Beyonce "owning" the music industry yet she can't even score a hit single if her life depended on it. xtina8 

Bit rich considering your fave ain't had a Solo Billboard top 5 hit since 2002 (3 years in to her real career and on her second album that anyone cares about). jay1 #fadtuna

These are the one that I knew:

- Britney was brainwashed after her random premiere of Original Doll in a radio station.

- Blue Ivy is not Beyonce's biological daughter.

- Beyoncé is some years older than what we think.

- Madonna is actually an Illuminati alumni that has cut ties with them.

- Madonna is an energy vampire, a condition in which people unconciously take the energy from others being around them (this shit is also being studied, for real). dead1

- Juan Gabriel sigue vivo. nicki5

Jhoe being able to sing on pitch. moo4

On 8/28/2016 at 1:43 AM, Agugaga said:

Beyonce "owning" the music industry yet she can't even score a hit single if her life depended on it. xtina8 

Bit rich coming from you jay1 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:16 PM, I Brings That Levity said:

Madonna is a man. 

Reveal hidden contents

Boo ny2

0661de7bda3bd45a0195317b8571e12e.jpg

A Queen AND a macho boss ass bitch that can kick your ass in seconds. A reason to stan.

rih4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've always wondered if one of our faves is a real life Hannah Montana. Like if Rihanna is actually a suburban soccer mom in Colorado named Susan that puts on a wig and becomes Rihanna  

She has been there and done that, now she is all about concept abums that sell well and sold out global stadium tours. Like Xtina would say, Let There Be Love.  

My favorite one is about Demi's supposed twin sister: "Poot Lovato" The theory is that Demi has a secret twin sister that was keep hidden and locked in a basement after a vagina flicking inc

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.