Britney's VMA performance

People just complain, plain, plain no matter what, what, what....

If you were expecting a 2003ney performance that's your problem to be honest. She's never going to perform like that again.

She did great and obviously was having a lot of fun. What more could anyone want?

The positives: 

She looked FLAWLESS and FIERCE. I thought it was 2000 again.

She had way more energy than I expected and she looked really into it and not dead at all. 

The MMI medley was actually a great idea. 

Loved the silhouette/shadow parts! So cool. 

The negatives:

WHO LET HER FOLLOW BEYONCE. She should have been before, opened, or had Bey close the show. 

She lipped but hey what did you expect? At least they could have "fooled" us like they did at BBMAs this year

More dancers

Other than that, this is the first live performance by her that I've been impressed and slayed since 2004 prob. 

5 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

The positives: 

She looked FLAWLESS and FIERCE. I thought it was 2000 again.

She had way more energy than I expected and she looked really into it and not dead at all. 

The MMI medley was actually a great idea. 

Loved the silhouette/shadow parts! So cool. 

The negatives:

WHO LET HER FOLLOW BEYONCE. She should have been before, opened, or had Bey close the show. 

She lipped but hey what did you expect? At least they could have "fooled" us like they did at BBMAs this year

More dancers

Other than that, this is the first live performance by her that I've been impressed and slayed since 2004 prob. 

Why does everyone act as if anything was supposed to revive around Beyonce's performance? The only reason it could harm the show is if it bored viewers to death.

Dancers wise, I think that it would be way better if she didn't have any dancers, 2 felt really pointless. 

1 hour ago, Alek said:

Why does everyone act as if anything was supposed to revive around Beyonce's performance? 

I say this as a Britney stan until the very fucking end

is this a real gd question fall1

10 hours ago, Alek said:

Why does everyone act as if anything was supposed to revive around Beyonce's performance? The only reason it could harm the show is if it bored viewers to death.

Dancers wise, I think that it would be way better if she didn't have any dancers, 2 felt really pointless. 

Because Beyonce was the big performer/artist of the night. She was the most nominated, her work that was nominated had large cultural impact, she's currently the biggest female artist in the world, and everyone knew her performance was going to be epic. I loved Britney's performance but the people I were with were underwhelmed by everyone who followed Beyonce and I'm sure lots of viewers were.

I think Britney's VMA comeback could have been bigger if she opened. 

It wasn't the "epic comeback" performance it was hyped up to be, but it was a good performance. I loved the shadow parts and kinda wish she used that through the entire performance. The dancing was on point and she looked happy and confident so I'm happy with it overall.

2 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Because Beyonce was the big performer/artist of the night. She was the most nominated, her work that was nominated had large cultural impact, she's currently the biggest female artist in the world, and everyone knew her performance was going to be epic. I loved Britney's performance but the people I were with were underwhelmed by everyone who followed Beyonce and I'm sure lots of viewers were.

I think Britney's VMA comeback could have been bigger if she opened. 

Biggest female artist? Didn't get that one. fall2

I generally wasn't that impressed with Beyonce, but I get what you're saying.

Honestly Britney's performance was nice, I'm satisfied with it as a performance, but I feel like they could have done something more like VMAs.

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

It wasn't the "epic comeback" performance it was hyped up to be, but it was a good performance. I loved the shadow parts and kinda wish she used that through the entire performance. The dancing was on point and she looked happy and confident so I'm happy with it overall.

Preach Tuna. cry9