Britney's VMA performance

They shouldn't of had her follow after Beyoncé. scream1 They should have put her after Future and given her some more dancers because she looked excited to perform but it was so underwhelming.

It was cute, she looked hot, she had a lot of energy especially when she alone at the beginning.

Now there was too much G-Eazy, and she obviously wasn't going to outshine Beyonce so I really don't get where the hate for this performance is coming from, I mean its miles better than her previous VMA performance.

Coming directly after Bey was a dumb choice.

Agreed she should've had more dancers tho.

But I like the performance, she and Eazy bumpin and grindin was hawt oprah2

I like her cover of MM&I and the dancing was better than the Vegas performances of it aretha1

She looked great and enjoyed herself so I'm happy brit0

1 minute ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I like her cover of MM&I and the dancing was better than the Vegas performances of it aretha1

agreed with what you said 

2 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

this she id great she improved so much this is a Britney we fan been looking for a Britney that enjoys performing has energy looks happy  

6 minutes ago, Soshi said:

It was cute, she looked hot, she had a lot of energy especially when she alone at the beginning.

Now there was too much G-Eazy, and she obviously wasn't going to outshine Beyonce so I really don't get where the hate for this performance is coming from, I mean its miles better than her previous VMA performance.

Not only that but the performance was put together in a month or less basically.

And Rih and Bey were obviously given the most stage time with Bey getting the best production.

3 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Also that entrance was great.

I was so shook when I thought she had a gown on kii 

TBH I liked that it was just her and two dancers she was very strong with the dancing she did I like the simple performance was better than her POM performance ny4 

Just now, Mikey Likey said:

TBH I liked that it was just her and two dancers she was very strong with the dancing she did I like the simple performance was better than her POM performance ny4 

I also love how she and Eazy have honest chemistry and the close ups of them were great.

More dancers probably would've detracted from that so never mind aretha1