Onika

Britney's mic was supposed to be on during VMA performance?

51 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

the humble queen of pop didnt want to outshine beyonce thats why she turned it off

it just wouldnt be fair for the other performers - cos she would get all the attention oprah7 queen always caring about others first oprah7

Mercifulney. cry9 

7 minutes ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

I do think she can actually sing, it's just that no one pushes her out of her comfort zone dead2 Like, not amazing vocals, but still singing.

I agree! I think it's just that she's lazy as fuck lately because she proved she can still sing when she sang on Carpool Karaoke. Obviously she's not a powerhouse vocalist but it would be nice to see her sing when she's standing still. 

I kinda buy this but also really don't. I mean she definitely was never gonna sing MM, she was dancing, and that mic attached to her face = her not singing rav2

It confused me why she changed mics tho, I kinda believe she was supposed to sing that part because she used an actual microphone rav2 

She seemed really confused when she started lipping, maybe that's why she didn't know the words? rav2 

But if she actually didn't know the lyrics then it's a good thing they turned the mic off rav2 

1 hour ago, M3LL155X said:

It confused me why she changed mics tho, I kinda believe she was supposed to sing that part because she used an actual microphone rav2 

This part confused me too dead2 like why change mics just to do nothing with it dead2 

34 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

sounds like typical fan fantasy if you ask me

I'd normally think the same, but this dude has been on point as far as leaking her promo stops for this era

Well they used to turn her mic on for the old Vegas show ballads, but it was purposefully so low you couldn't hear it dead2 

I mean if the sound mix person did mess up they would've had plenty of time to realize it and fix the problem.

I'm just not believing it aretha1

I do hope that she does SNl tho cry3