@justysuxx

Britney NOT featured on the Chainsmokers' album

Edit: It's not her

I don't have the snippets, but it was on their offficial snapchat. This makes totalsense

she needed relevance in 2011. So she jumped on that S&M remix. Makes sense for her to do it again. 4 for you Larry R, you go Larry R!!!!!

This sounds even better than Closer. This could be Roses 3.0. That song is flawless. 

Im honestly so shocked from this era cry1

all I wanted in life was Britney stoner music 

then I get invitation 

then this?! 

Yes it is lol, I have the snippets here girls. It's all over exhale. 

https://vid.me/C163

https://vid.me/wcFQ

daya tweeted them and said yeah go hang with your new friend Britney 

they are both performing at IHR too, Ryan even tweeted asking if she had any SURPRISECOLLABS for the performance 

And alek just combine threads if you can, don't make a new one lol

Who cares if they're basic, that alone with score Britney and them another number 1. After hearing what the use for the drop, its insane

this is just like when invitation leaked through the dance routine, could only hear a little and had no idea 

since they produce they know vocals, what to use what's catchy and what shines.

and you may think it's basic, but there's a lot more to success and there's WAYYY more involvement on writing a song, knowing what chords are trending/what works best for the vocalist. How one wrong sample or choice or words, or even the instruments can ruin a song, waste millions of dollars. Basic to you, but producers like them are fresh, what's currently hot 

she just said it's really important to collaborate with a younger audience too   

plus her A&R would be all over this. Karen is a god. Bookmark me  

7 minutes ago, Tonic said:

the chainsmokers are basic ...

1 minute ago, @justysuxx said:

Who cares if they're basic, that alone with score Britney and them another number 1. After hearing what the use for the drop, its insane

this is just like when invitation leaked through the dance routine, could only hear a little and had no idea 

since they produce they know vocals, what to use what's catchy and what shines.

and you may think it's basic, but there's a lot more to success and there's WAYYY more involvement on writing a song, knowing what chords are trending/what works best for the vocalist. How one wrong sample or choice or words, or even the instruments can ruin a song, waste millions of dollars. Basic to you, but producers like them are fresh, what's currently hot 

she just said it's really important to collaborate with a younger audience too   

plus her A&R would be all over this. Karen is a god. Bookmark me  

idc about sales if the music is shit jj2 the chainsmokers could never produce and album like Glory. lj1 Still I'm here for this collab, because why not dead2 It doesnt harm her in any way jj2

Just now, Tonic said:

idc about sales if the music is shit jj2

Lmao me either. I'm upset you didn't care for the clip. I was popping my morning wood dancing around the house and I'm tired and hung over af

chainsmokers get me. Roses also changed my life. So. 

1 minute ago, @justysuxx said:

Lmao me either. I'm upset you didn't care for the clip. I was popping my morning wood dancing around the house and I'm tired and hung over af

chainsmokers get me. Roses also changed my life. So. 

I've edited my post jj2 You were 2 fast for me jj2

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

yes that one

And they say, I'm crazy iggy1

For loving you, for feeling you mess1 
And maybe  I'm a little crazy jj2

zZLZhHQ.png  i remember when it was released

my young self thought he looked HOT on the cover zZLZhHQ.png

the critics all gave 1/5 stars reviews tho dead2 as we can see on his albums wikipedia now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_with_Fire_(Kevin_Federline_album)