Divine

The Ariana Grande Listening Party

1 hour ago, Hannah. said:

Hi kings and queens of FOTP, just wanted to inform y'all that I did in fact forget about this eve1 No worries though because we will do this tomorrow at the same time in the same place jj2 Can't wait to bop to Ariana's discography with you all tomorrow jj2 Also try to tell me if you're interesting in this since an upvote doesn't really tell me much jj4 

I'm going to my Grandma's, but if I can tune in for the beginning, I'll try to jj4 

10 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

6 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

I woke up early for this. meg1oprah4

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm here again! Did it get cancelledT again?

Idk if y'all got the tag or not but it's about to start in a few minutes jj2 I just woke up so give me a few minutes moo1 

16 hours ago, Hannah. said:

Welcome to the Ariana Grande Listening Party! The show is about to start so get in here now!

why am i just now getting this mention jj4 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the official Ariana Grande Listening Party! In celebration of our brand new permasection, me and some fellow co-stans would like to celebrate. So what better way to celebrate the new prince

Hi kings and queens of FOTP, just wanted to inform y'all that I did in fact forget about this  No worries though because we will do this tomorrow at the same time in the same place  Can't wait to bop

Hello everyone and welcome to the Ariana Grande Listening Party! Today we will listen to Ariana's three studio albums, Yours Truly, My Everything, and Dangerous Woman. Let's kick things off today

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.